XXXI

F A L L O N

"I only love it when you touch me, not feel me. When I'm fucked up, that's the real me. When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, yeah."

. . .

I'm still wet and aching when his hands roam over my ass. He takes my flesh between his fingers, pulling and digging in.

He positions my ass in the air, my cheek flat against the mattress along with the rest of my upper body.

He's still inside of me, throbbing and swelling. A breathless moan leaves me when he pulls back a little, to thrust back in.

He's so much deeper. I didn't know he could stretch me out this far. The slight sliver of pain it brings, goes hand in hand with the pleasure I'm receiving.

He lays one of his hands flat on my back, pushing me down as he starts moving. His pelvis meets the curve of my ass over and over again.

His shadow looms over me from behind, his hands spanking my ass. His thrusts are short and repetitive, his hips jabbing mine as if asking 'you feel me? You feel how deep I am inside of you?'

A loud gasp leaves me when one of his hands tugs at my braid, harshly. A yelp leaves me when he does it again.

My head is lifted from the mattress and my scalp is hurting at the pulls. But I don't tell him to stop. In fact, I moan even harder and push my ass against him, trying to fuck him back.

With the same hand, he goes to grab my other braid and holds my head there as he fucks me, harder and harder. He tightens his fingers on my strands, not letting go once.

And his other hand is reddening my ass. With occasional slaps that have a delicious sting course through me.

He flips my skirt up so it's around my waist as he fucks me, exposing more of my ass.

My walls clench around him harder, having an iron grip on him. "Fuck, Angel," he breathes out, the music of our skin slapping together increasing.

"You're so wet," he groans, digging his fingers into my ass. He takes a hold of me, steadying me as his pace quickens.

His pounds are so deep and hard, it has my legs starting to tremble again when he hits that one spot inside of me.

A whine leaves me, and a gush of wetness leaves me when he rubs his curved tip against the spot again.

"You like that?"

He does it again and again.

"Yes," I mewl, and my lips part in ecstasy. Short little puffs are escaping me, and all I can do is roll my eyes back and take the pleasure he's giving me.

My nails are gripping at the sheets, almost ripping them apart as I need them to hold on to.

His breathing is even, and he lets out a deep groan every now and then. Every time he thrusts back in, a breathless sound leaves him which has my toes curling.

I don't need stimulation on my clit to feel my orgasm build up again, that's how good he knows how to work his dick.

Embarrassingly quick, I find myself clamping around his cock that has him let out a deep moan. His fingers tighten on my hair and his pace quickens.

A violent shudder goes through me as I'm thrown into a blissful feeling of pleasure and lust. My lips part on a silent moan and Nicholas' name leaves me as I come.

After a few more thrusts, Nicholas groans out my name and stills, blowing his load inside of me.

He pulls out of me and falls next to me on my bed, pulling me towards him as we're both panting. I lift my head and connect our lips, breathing out in relief and bliss.