XLIII

F A L L O N

"Got me trippin', I adore you. I adore you, boy. You, know you're really different, baby. You, you might be the main thing, baby."

. . .

How I'm able to walk back onto the dance floor, is a mystery to me. Because Nicholas just thoroughly fucked me, and I feel like he fucked the energy out of me.

Yet, I'm still standing and finding my way towards Donia.

I'm still in a daze about the way he fucked me. About the look in his eyes and how fucking good it felt.

My pussy tingles again at the memory and I bite my lip, wishing he'd do it all over again.

Donia grabs both my hands when she sees me, but pauses as she sees my state.

"Why do you look freshly fucked?"

I let out a giggle. "Because I am."

Her eyes widen, and she dramatically lets her jaw drop. "I'm so proud of you! Who was the lucky guy you picked out tonight?"

I part my lips but close them again. What the fuck do I say?

Donia's eyes move to something behind me, and the corners of her mouth tug downward.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Turning around, I see that Nicholas is exiting the storage room and he looks up. The lights are flashing over everyone, creating chaos. And yet, nothing can take our eyes off each other.

All he does is send me a subtly wink before he heads for a table in the back where a few other men are seated.

I turn back to look at Donia and send her a sheepish smile. She can't roll her eyes any harder.

"You dumbass bitch. You're doing it to yourself at this point."

"But he just knows how to fuck me the way I like it," I whine and grab her arm, yanking on it. "He does it so well," I whisper, adding effect.

"I don't care if that dick personally takes you to heaven and back! He's toxic," she screeches and shakes her head.

"But it doesn't matter. Was it good?"

"Fuck yes," I sigh dreamily.

"You gonna cry about it later?"

"Probably."

"Sounds like a you problem."

Flipping her off, I let go of her and decide to end the conversation. Just like that, we resume partying.

And post-orgasm, I enjoy the hell out of my night, even though I feel a certain set of eyes burn into me.