XXXVII

N I C H O L A S

"So, when you're gonna tell her that we did that, too? She thinks it's special, but it's all reused. That was our place, I found it first. I made the jokes you tell to her. When she's with you, do you get déjà vu?"

. . .

"Let's go out tomorrow," Stella says, turning around to look at me. I raise my eyebrows. "What?"

She shrugs. "We haven't been able to go out and enjoy ourselves. And that's what we came here to do, so let's go out and explore this city first thing in the morning."

Yeah, let's agree after you've been balls deep inside her best friend today.

Fallon's moans are still fresh in my mind, and here I am, about to agree to go out with my fiancée.

God, this situation is so fucked up.

"Hmm?" Stella asks and peers into my eyes. "Sure," I reply and accept her quick kiss.

Only thirty minutes later after I came inside of Fallon, the others arrived from their shopping spree.

Donia and Reed are showing Fallon what they bought, and even brought back some things for her.

"How was your day?" I ask Stella, sitting down with her at the table. We ordered room service, and she's now getting a bit of food on her plate.

"Good, Donia and Reed are so funny and welcoming, I enjoyed it," she grins. "How was your day with Fallon?"

Perfect, I fucked her into the mattress and made her scream out my name.

"Good," I reply with a tight smile, "though, she was confused this morning when she asked about you and the others."

Stella rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her water, not commenting anything on it.

"Anyway, what are we going to do tomorrow?" she asks and places her head in her hand, focusing her eyes on me.

"You tell me. We could walk around the city a bit? Explore some buildings and palaces around here..."

"I'm not Fallon," Stella snorts, "I want to go shopping and spend some money on other stuff here. Not explore buildings I'm barely interested in."

"You used to go exploring with me all the time," I reply, frowning. "What changed?"

"Work changed," she sighs and rakes a hand through her blonde locks. "It's so exhausting and I'm so tired, all the time, Nicholas. I just want to come here to relax and get my mind off of everything."

I nod, understanding her. "Okay, I see. Well, we'll do whatever you want tomorrow," I assure her.

The next day, we leave the hotel around noon

The next day, we leave the hotel around noon. The others were still sleeping when we left, so Stella scribbled on a note that we're out for today.

We've been walking around London for a bit, going into shops and looking around, but not necessarily buying anything.