Bonus

WHAT IF... NICHOLAS AND FALLON MET AS TEENAGERS?

F A L L O N

. . .

"I'm coming," I groan as Donia drags me by the hand, up the porch and towards the mansion where the party is taking place.

"If I knew the party was thrown by someone I don't even know, I wouldn't have come," I scoff.

When Donia asked me to join her at a party, I expected it'd be a party by one of our friends.

Not someone she has never fucking met in her life before.

Someone she knows by another friend and doesn't even go to school with us.

"Oh, please, Fallon. We're seniors, and so we must enjoy every party in the last year of high school," Donia fires back. "And people we know we'll be there. Don't be a drama queen."

"I'm not a drama queen."

"Whatever you say, babes."

The party is full-blown. There are so many people here and the mansion is huge. There's no doubt I could get lost in it.

Some people are even scattered in the front garden and around the house, just chilling, drinking, or making out.

"Who even lives here?" I ask as we go up the steps and arrive at the open doors.

"Just some rich ass dude."

"I don't like the fact that anyone could just walk in," I grumble as we squeeze through all the people in the house.

The entrance of the house is grand. Like a castle where princes and princesses live.

"Not true. We got an invite through Jackson and he could bring three other people. We're lucky he chose us," Donia winks, never letting go of my hand.

"Lucky, right..." I trail off with a snort. Though, some relief floods me when I see some people from our school in the garden.

They're smoking weed. Of course.

Despite my hesitance to be here, Donia lets me feel at ease and she drags me to the dance floor, where I slowly let go of the tension and start enjoying the music.

Even though I don't know half of these people and prefer parties where I'm familiar with everyone, I still let loose and have a good time with my friend.

Donia puts her hands on my hips and we both let our hips move to the rhythm of the music.

"God, Fallon, you look so fucking hot in this slutty dress," Donia shouts in my ear.