XXXII

F A L L O N

"I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week. How many secrets can you keep? 'Cause, there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat."

. . .

Somewhere in the evening, I fell asleep in his arms. But now, I know what it feels like to wake up in his arms.

He stayed.

My head is tucked into his neck, both his arms around me as he hugs me to him, our fronts pressed together.

The shirt I had been wearing has ridden up, exposing the curve of my ass and stomach.

Nicholas' warm and sleepy body engulfs mine, and I couldn't be happier about it. I couldn't enjoy it even more.

After a few more minutes, I feel him stir and I know he's about to wake up.

Goosebumps erupt on my skin when I feel his hands move on me, tightening their grip and pulling me closer. One of his hands run down my spine, caressing me before being dangerously close to my ass.

One of my legs is slung over him, and I can feel his erection press against my thigh.

"Good morning," he hums, his deep voice caressing my ears. I smile and press a kiss against his neck.

"Good morning," I whisper and melt more into him when he tightens his grip even more. "I like waking up like this," I confess and sigh when he tips my head up to press a kiss on my jaw.

"Me too," he murmurs and continues to press another kiss in the hollow of my neck. I shiver against him and the throbbing in my pussy gets worse.

A soft moan leaves me when he shifts and his erection presses against me. My hips grind down on him automatically, wanting more friction.

Another moan leaves me when he laps at my neck, and I feel his piercing. He takes a hold of my hips and grinds into me, once.

Makes me feel the entirety of his length and has me arching my back.

"Come on, we need to get up," he whispers in my ear, and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"You're a tease," I pout when he gets up. He shoots me a wink and takes my hand, tugging me up and leading me into the bathroom.

I hand him a spare toothbrush, which is weird since he has his own bathroom down the hall. But I don't want him to leave me.

My excitement spikes up when he turns the shower on after we both brushed our teeth – which felt domestic and way too good.

"I don't think your parents would mind if you were to go to England, would they?" he murmurs as he takes off my shirt.

"Wait, you're still planning on going to England?" I ask once I've stepped out of my panties, leaving me naked.

Nicholas takes off his clothes as well before he looks back into my eyes.

"Yeah, and you're coming with me, Fallon."

Turning around, I head into the shower stall.

I snort. "Yeah, as if."

My cheek is met with the glass wall of the shower stall. Harshly.

"I don't recall asking," he whispers into my ear, making a tingling sensation go through me. I breathe out, wanting to move but his hold is too strong.

I swallow and nod.

"Alright," I whisper, and he turns me around so I'm pressed against the wall. "Yeah? Finally got it through your head that you're coming along?"