Chapter 8: Waking Up In Heaven

~Samantha's POV~

I woke up with someone's arm wrapped around my waist and snoring in my ear. How romantic... Well I guess he had a nightmare or something. Did I forget to mention that it was Justin? Okay, just making sure. I slowly unwrapped his arm and got up quietly. I tip toed to his dresser. I found some paper and a pen and wrote Justin a note saying I was leaving. I grabbed my bag from his closet when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Leaving without saying goodbye to the sexiest man you know?" Justin whispered in my ear. My heart fluttered a little. I smiled and turned around.

"Your right, Ashton Kutcher would be sad if I left without telling him goodbye." I laughed as he made a confused face. We both busted out laughing. 

"So I'm not the sexiest guy you know?" he raised is eyebrow, waiting for my response.

"Nope...I've actually met Ashton Kutcher. He is pretty sexy ya know?" I said. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "So, Mr. Bieber, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"I was thinking go meet up with Haley and hang at the movies for a little while." he said.

"Can her crush come too?" I asked, smiling like and idiot. He smirked and nodded. I picked up my phone and dialed Haley's number rapidly. She picked up on the third ring,

"Hello?" she said in her sleepy voice. I heard rustling in the background.

"Hey, Babe!" I said. I heard more rustling.

"Who is that?" I heard Ross say in the background, also in his sleepy voice. I smiled. They stayed the night together huh?

"It's Samantha. What's up Bayabay?" she asked, pulling the perfect Italian accent. I wish I could do accents as well as Haley...

"Justin and I were wondering if you and Ross wanted to hang with us at the movies?" I asked in a hopeful voice. "By the way NICE ACCENT!" I screamed through the phone, hoping Ross could hear. I heard him laugh in the background.

"Haha thanks. And yeah we'll be there in 30." she said with and English accent. WHY MUST SHE DO THAT?! I rolled my eyes and hung up.

"They'll be here in about an hour." I said. I knew Haley would not be ready in 30 minutes. Justin laughed and nodded.

Justin grabbed some clothes from his dresser and hurried to his bathroom. I grabbed some of my clothes from his closet (I kept some here when I needed them). I quickly changed into purple cut off top with a white heart on it with some white skinny jeans. The top showed off my stomach.... a lot. Justin came back in and after looking at what I was wearing, he whislted. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him. He had just thrown on a t shirt and some jeans with some purple converse. I quickly pulled on my white wedges with purple flowers.

"We match." he said. I smiled. I honestly didn't mean to. I checked the time 12:45 pm. It took a little longer than expected. Oh well... Justin grabbed his keys while I grabbed my bag. I quickly checked my Twitter. Nothing too important.

Going to the movies with @justinbieber @haybug1298 and @rossr5! Maybe we can make #raley a thing tonight? ;)

I smiled a little. I knew they were gonna be a thing soon. It had to happen!! Justin and I went to Justin's black Benz and drove to the Lynch's house. I ran inside as soon as Justin parked the car. I ran to Ross and Ryland's room to find Ross and Haley sitting on his bed, staring into each other's eyes. Jeez... talk about getting a room. I decided I was gonna make things a bit more romantic.