Chapter 47: Peer Pressure

~Haley POV~

Ellen finally made it into the stage and we started the show. Haley and I had to wait behind some wall for our introduction from Ellen.

"Welcome back everybody. You may recongnize these two lovely faces I have with me today. Please give a warm welcome to Ross and Haley Lynch!" she announced to the audience.

Ross picked me up bridal style and carried me out, waving to the crowd. I giggled, smiling and holding on for dear life to Ross' neck. He chuckled and set me down on the couch, grabbing my hand as he sat down beside me.

"Hey guys! That was quite the entrance you just did there," Ellen said, her voice cheerful.

I looked at Ross sternly, "Ross complains that I don't work out enough and there he goes carrying me everywhere." The crowd laughed lightly.

"He can complain all he wants, but you're obviously doing something right. Look at that flat stomach!" Ellen said, gesturing to my belly. I laughed quietly as my hand flew instinctively to my stomach.

"Are you flirting with my wife?" Ross asked Ellen playfully. She smiled and nodded.

"Pretty much yeah. Anyway, let's get to the scoop on yuor lives. Ross, I hear R5 is going on another world wide tour?" Ellen asked, directing her attention to the blonde beside me.

He shrugged, "I don't know. You'll have to wait and see." His thumb began to move in gentle circles around my palm.

"You are no fun. Haley, why don't you convince your husband to let you guys play an old song of R5's? Just for old time's sake?" she asked me. 

"Of course. Ross get up," I ordered him. He got up quickly as a stage manager handed him an acoustic guitar. I whispered in his ear, "Always." He nodded and began to play chords on the guitar. (Haley) (Ross) (Both)

"I don't know what you're up to, 

Baby I see me and you,

Walkin' 'round through the town, always.

We could sail around the sea,

No one else just you and me.

Lay in the sand holdin' hands, always."

"Girl I've waited so long for you,

To tell me you love me too.

I hope I'm not too late."

"To see your face, all the time.

Stop asking questions and make up your mind.

Let me take you out baby don't be shy.

Just come with me darlin and we can fly, 

Wherever you wanna go.

And I'll always hold you close. Always."

We finished and sat back down after the stage manager took the guitar away from Ross. I kissed his cheek gently and the crowd 'awww'd. I smiled at them and waved and many waved back.

"Even after years, your voices sound amazing together," Ellen said to both of us.

I smiled at her, "Thank you Ellen. Funny yet really cute story for you. We met in an airport while Ross here was trying to beat his brothers to a hot dog stand. And we talked in accents. It was really weird yet really funny at the same time." The crowd laughed at the story along with Ellen. Ross blushed at the memory, squezzing my hand tightly.

In the Making of Forever (R5 Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें