Chapter 11: Best Day of My Life

~Haley's POV~

I stopped. I knew exactly who that girl was. Kasey...I hated her guts. Alex noticed us standing there and quickly broke the kiss. Ross started towards Alex but I held him back. I smirked at Kasey. She didn't look like she wanted to mess with me.... especially after what I just witnessed. I leaned into Ross.

"Would you please go to the car and check the gas for me please?" I asked him sweetly. He smirked at me, knowing what was going to happen next. I had told him for my hatred for Kasey ever since eighth grade when she told me and Samantha to kill ourselves. He nodded and went ot the car to wait for me. I walked over to Kasey and Alex. I raised my eyebrows at Alex. He stepped back, looking like he might puke any minute. I giggled and grabbed Kasey by the hair, dragging her into th bathroom nearby. 

"Oh my God! Is that Ross Lynch?!" I screamed in the bathroom. Every girl there ran outside in hopes of finding Ross. I threw Kasey into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it behind me. I turned towards Kasey.

"Oh Kasey.... you showed up at just the right time!" I said in the sweetest voice I could pull off. She looked like she just peed herself. I slammed her head into a bathroom stall wall and smiled down at her. I punched her three times in the face while she lay there helplessly. Once I gained my composure, I noticed blood pouring from her nose and a red mark under her giht eye, sure to be black by tomorrow. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Now, what have we learned?" I asked.

"I won't do it again! I swear! Please let me go! I'm begging you..." she pleaded. I smiled.

"Oh no, I'm not worried about that sweety... I mean what you did in eighth grade" I kept smiling as her eyes got wide.

"I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again I swear!" she said. I punched her in the stomach once and left the bathroom, walking back to Alex.

"What did you want to talk about?" I spit. 

"I just wanted to say I won't bother you again.... and please don't hurt me...." he pleaded. Ha! I loved making people scared of me...

"Okay.... Well I'm glad to hear that. Go get your sleeze bag and be on your way please." I said in a sweet, innocent voice. "And you might want to call the hospital for her... If they find out who did it.... it'll be on your head sweetheart." I grinned and skipped back to my car. I found fans surrounding my car. I shoved them out of my way and got into the driver's seat. Ross scooted into te passenger seat and waved at the fans as I turned the radio and bass up. I was smiling as I drove to the skating rink. Ross turned the radio down and looked over at me.

"Pull over somewhere." he said. I saw a smirk crawl up his face. I smiled and pulled over into a field. He got out and, as usual, helped me out as well. I broke 

"Wanna tell me why we're here, Ross?" I asked. He wrapped me in a tight hug. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a few minutes. When we finally pulled apart, he looked deeply in my eyes. I think I know what he's doing now...

"I've wanted to do this for a while but we kept getting interuptions so..." his voice trailed off. He started leaning down and I followed his lead, leaning up. My eyes fluttered closed when our lips touched. His hands almost automatically rested themselves on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away after about 15 seconds. He smiled at me, still hodling my waist. I smiled back. We were basically standing there, smiling like idiots. He slapped my butt and ran to Lola, quickly climbing in before he could feel my wrath. I got into the driver's seat and playfully smacked his chest. He pretended it hurt immensley and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes, turning the radio up and turning the key. We jammed out to Train's "50 Ways to Say Goodbye" until we pulled into the skating rink.