Chapter 13: Partay! :{D

~Haley's POV~

"Is this the only reason you guys are rehearsing. Or was this just Ross' idea?" I asked, wiping the last of my tears of my cheeks. Ross smiled.

"It was my idea. But, yeah we do have to rehearse." he explained. I nodded and pecked his lips before going to sit down on the couch to watch. They opened up with "Want You Bad". Ross danced around, playing his guitar and singing along with Riker and Rocky. It's like they were natural performers. Ross smiled at me and jumped right into the next song "Cali Girls". Rocky and Riker were screwing around on stage when I got a phone call. I walked out when nobody was looking and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, Haley. I'll be back sometime next week. They delayed my flight because of massive snow storm in Colorado so the plane won't be able to touch down there. It will be a week before they can clear the foot of snow off the runways." my unce Tim explained. I shrugged even though nobody could see me.

"Okay, I'll just stay with Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ratliff, Rydel, and Ryland then. It shoudln't be a problem. Their parents are out on a business trip, so they won't be back until next week but Riker is 21 so I'll have an adult with me." I said. 

"Okay, that'll be fine. Don't forget you have two photo shoots tomorrow and one in three days. I gotta go. Love you, bye." he said. I hung up and turned on my heel to go back into the basement, but was stopped by Ross, coming the way I was leaving. I smiled and took his hands.

"My uncle won't be back until next week... Is it cool if I stay with you guys? He knows about the parent situatuon and stuff." I asked.

"Yeah it's cool. Let's go tell everyone." he nodded and led me back down to the basement. He draped his arm around my shoulders but I quickly removed it. He had a look of hurt and confusion on his face. I smiled.

"You're sweaty." I explained. He laughed and slipped his hand into mine. We got into the basement to see everyone singing and dancing to "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees. We quickly joined in, forgetting the task at hand. Riker, Rydel, and I did the dance that they made up for the song.

"It didn't really start with a whisper did it? Considering he screams that part..." I said. Everyone busted out laughing. I didn't think it was that funny so I just shrugged it off. Then I remembered what we were supposed to be doing.

"Hey Riker. Is it cool if I stay here until my uncle gets back from Kentucky? The flight was delayed because of a massive snow storm in Colorado." I asked, explaining the situation. A smile lit up his face.

"Of course. I couldn't leave Ross' girlfriend to be by herself could I?" he joked, nudging Ross' arm playfully. Ross rolled his eyes and picked me up, putting me on his shoulders.

"Well, you could, but Ross would probably eat a living cow if you did." I said. Everyone laughed again, even though I didn't really think these jokes were funny... I just shrugged it off again. 

I hopped off of Ross' back and leaned into him. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I whispered in his ear. He smirked.

"And I'm not invited?" he said out loud. I rolled my eyes and went to his bedroom, grabbing some pajamas out of his drawers and walking into his bathroom. I jumped into the shower and, as always, started singing. 

"...Like the way they move love the things they do. Keep me up at night." I sang. I could've sworn I heard the door open.... I could be paranoid though. What? I'm scared of taking showers at night! It's creepy....I just kept singing, shaking off the thought.