Chapter 21: Dance Time

~Haley POV~

We were finally back at the stables. I dismounted Taz and put him back in his stall once his saddle was off. I helped Ross put Elvis up and we followed Ricky into the house. Me and Ross took a short nap and woke up at around 2 p.m. JUST IN TIME!

"Ricky! Are you going to the studio tonight?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah I have to teach the teenage girls their routine. Is our star dancer going to perform with us after all these years?" he asked. A blush was making it's way to my cheeks when I felt a familiar husky voice behind me.

"You dance?" Ross asked. I nodded. 

"Ricky and I dances all the tie when I was little down at the studio. We're gonna go now. You wanna come?" I asked. 

"I'm not letting you out of my sight anymore. So, yes, I am coming." he said. I giggled a little but brushed the comment off. I drug him to my old room and went through my old clothes.

I finally found a one shoulder black top that hung loosley off my body. I put on some comfortable denim short shorts and my yellow converse. I was so excited to see everyone again! After grabbing some comfy clothes from Ricky, Ross changed and we all went to my car. 

Once we got there, I was greeted by a million hugs and we missed yous and whatnot. 

"Everyone, this is Ross Lynch. Some of you may know him as Austin from Austin and Ally or the rhthym guitar in the band R5. But, he is also my boyfriend!" I announced.

Amber, my best friend here, finally found me and hugged the living daylights out of me.

"So this is your new beau?" she asked, nudging Ross' arm. 

"Yuppp" I said, wrapping my arms around his chest. He kissed the top of my head and was rewarded with "awwwwww"s from everyone who saw. I rolled my eyes and drug Ross and Amber over to the teen's dance room. I put my hair up into a tight ponytail and waited for everyone to pile in.

"Okay everyone! Ladies first. Guys have a seat, I think you'll like this routine." Ricky said, winking at Ross. 

"Is this gonna be that one we did that one year with the thing?" I asked. Everyone else was confused but Ricky got it.

"Yup. I know you loved that one!" he answered. I nodded happily. Ross would love this one.

"Haley and I will be demonstrating for you all then I'll break it down." Ricky announced. I felt the beat pounding from the stereo. I heard Akon and Dacid Guetta start singing "Sexy Chick". Ross would be pleased..... I smirked as I did the first move.

"Yes I can see her" the stereo sang. I blew kisses towards myself in the long mirror covering the back wall.  I swung my hips with the next line, "cause every girl in here wanna be her."

We continued dancing as Ross stared at me like a cat would stare at tuna it couldn't eat. I winked at him.

"The way that booty movin' I can't take no more. Have to stop what I'm doing so I can pull her close." the stereo busted out. Ricky pulled me in close, moving his hand up my hip. It was part of the dance, not something he would normally do. Ross got a hurtful look in his eye so I smiled at him.

"Damn girl" the radio sang. I busted out my chest and pulled Ricky's tie around the room like I did with Riker. I stopped and put my hand on his chest. We finished the dance and had to choose partners. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see a cute blond with hazel eyes looking at me expectantly.