Chapter 10: Perfect Day= Ruined

Chapter 10: Perfect Day=Ruined

~Ross' POV~

I woke up with a warm body curled into mine, my arm slung over their waist, our hands intertwined. Did I mention we were not wearing pajamas? We were wearing my shirts. I smiled and looked at Haley's peacful, sleeping face. Then she mumbled sonething unintelligible. Was she awake?

"I love you too, Alex." she whispered.... Alex? He was her ex... why is she talking about him? "But I love my boyfriend more.... Of course I'm talking about Ross..." she grunted. I smiled... boyfriend huh?

"Do you think he's sexier than me?" I whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah... Alex he's perfect... You should meet him sometime.... then you'll see...." she whispered. I laughed quietly and shook her a bit. She opened her eyes halfway then turned over to face me, snuggling into my chest.

"You were talking about how sexy I was in your sleep again, Haley.... It's getting to be a problem." I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and me and got up. She ran over to Samantha and jumped on top of her scraming, "SAMANTHA YOU AND JUSTIN TOTALLY HAD SEX LAST NIGHT!". I laughed as Samantha shot out of the bed and looked down to see if she had clothes on. She gave Haley and evil look and woke Justin up.

I picked Haley up and spun her around. She giggled like she was ten again. I set her down and wrapped my arms around her from behind. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked her in my fail of a sexy voice. She looked thoughtful.

"Hmmm.... skating, skating, or movie marathon?" she asked, giving us only two choices. I think she may of wanted to go skating...

"I vote for skating!" Haley and I said together. Jamantha laughed and we just shrugged it off. Samantha looked at Justin expectantly.

"I'm cool with it." Justin said.

"Yay!" Samantha shouted. She jumped on Haley's back screaming, "MONKEY BUTT WITH A PERFECT RIBBON-TAILED FROG HEAD, AWAAAYYYY!". I think that's the most random thing I've ever heard...

I laughed and looked at Justin. He looked pretty confused... He acted like he didn't even know Haley. I've known her for like a week now and I even know she's random! Haley ran upstairs with Samantha still on her back, singing "Hey Ho" from the Seven Dwarves. Haley was so cute... I ran upstairs after them. Samantha got off her back and ran into a huge walk in closet. She picked out an outfit as Haley handed me her keys. I looked at her, surprised I was actually going to get to drive her car. She didn't let anyone drive Lola...

"Are you sure?" I asked. Justin looked shocked. I think he might pass out.

"If she comes back with even a scratch, you are dead." she warned. I nodded and pulled Justin downstairs and to the car. I hopped in the driver's seat, petting the steering wheel affectionately. Jusitin seemed to still be in shock so I rolled my eyes and drove to his house. He told me where to go after he recovered from his shock and we began talking about the girls.

"Yeah... Haley will hopefully be my first serious girlfriend." I said. I saw Justin nod from the corner of my eye.

"That's really cool. I had Selena Gomez but she was just a baby. Samantha can actually stick u for herself when someone insults her. Selena would just hide from it." he explained.

"Sounds like she wasn't celebrity material. This your place?" I asked. He nodded and climbed out of the car. He waved at me and went inside. While I waited for him to come out, I checked Twitter. Just a buch of teenage girls asking me to retweet them and follow them and what not. I quickly typed a tweet and posted it.

Going skating with @justinbieber @haybug1298 and @samanthamaree! Gonna be fun :) #soexcited

I put my phone away as Justin climbed into the car. Man, I loved this car... I drove to my house which was only 10 minutes away. I went in and left Justin to admire the car even more. I ran inside to be greeted by an angry looking Riker.

"Where have you been?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I slept over at Haley's place with Justin and Samantha." I said, smiling as I remembered waking up with Haley in my arms. I wish I was still holding her right now...

"And you didn't think to tell anyone where you were? You didn't do... anything... did you?" he questioned. EEEWWWW! RIKER! DISGUSTING!

"I'm 17 now Riker! I don't need a babysitter. And NO I DIDN'T! I love Haley and I wouldn't do that to her!" I screamed at him. He raised his eyebrows.

"Ross! You've only known her for what? A week?" he asked, his voice rising.

"Yeah I have! Do you not know what love is Riker? Haven't you ever been in love?!" I yelled back. His eyes fell.

"Yeah, I have Ross... I don't want you to get hurt." his voice got softer. I shook my head at him.

"Haley would never hurt me Riker... Never say that. She's my best friend and you don't know anything about her." I said bluntly. I ran upstairs and got some clothes and took a quick shower. I grabbed my emergency credit card out of my night stand drawer and went back downstairs after getting dressed. Riker glared at me as I walked towards the front door. As soon as I grabed the door knob, Riker grabbed my shoulder, holding me back. 

"Don't do anything stupid, Ross." he said. I jerked my shoulder from his hand and left him there, staring after me.

I climbed into the driver's seat, not even telling Justin I was back, and blared the radio. I made sure it couldn't get any louder and sped off toward's Haley's house. The drive there was completely silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got back to Haley's house, I ran into her bedroom. I needed to see her again, after what Riker said. Instead of seeing her usually happy face, I saw one of shock as she held her iPhone to her ear, nodding. I silently went over to her, wrapping her in a hug.

"I have to go....Bye.." she croaked as she pushed the end button. She looked at me. 

"Alex wants to see me..." she said. I shook my head, putting on a brave face for her. I smiled at her.

"You can go see him, if you want. I could go with you..." my voice trailed off. I didn't really want to, but if Haley needed me, I would go with her. She shouldn't have to face him alone.

"Okay... yeah I think you should go with me." she said. I nodded and looked at Samantha.

"You guys can go skating. I'll drop you off and then we can go see that- I mean Alex..." I said. I didn't want to regret anything I said so I stopped myself from calling him the names running through my head. Samantha and Justin nodded.

"You want me to drive?" I asked Haley. She nodded slowly. I smiled at her, hugging her again and picked her up, slinging her over my shoulder. She let out a small laugh as I hiked down the stairs, packing my "sack of potaoes". 

I walked out to the car and put her in the front seat, kissing her forhead and closing her door before running around to the driver's seat. I turned the radio on halfway volume before Samantha and Justin got in the car. I dropped them off at the skating rink and turned towards Haley.

"Where are we meeting him?" I asked. 

"The park at North 22." she said. I smiled at her and took her hand. She gave me a sad smile and gladly let me hold it there. I sped off towards the park, the whole ride silent... A good silent, not awkward.

When we got there, I quickly got out and jogged around to the passenger's side to open her door for her. She smiled at me as I took her hand to help her out and slammed her door shut. We walked around, looking for Alex, hand in hand. We didn't talk though. I don't think I would want to talk either, if I were in her position. 

We finally saw Alex, sitting on a park bench, making out with some blond, short haired girl. I felt Haley's hand squeeze mine. 

A/N: CLIFFHANGEEERRRR! Did you like what I did there? Yeah me too c: I'm not gonna write in Justin and Samantha skating, it's not really all that interesting. They just go skate, find some fans, sign some autographs.... The normal skating experience for the Biebs I'm sure :{D Stay beautiful <3