Chapter 28: Acting Sucks

~Haley POV~

"Haley...wake up....Haley..." Ross whispered, shaking me gently. I groaned and rolled over to face him.

"Yes?" I growled, slitting my eyes open. He smiled and rubbed my back.

"It's time to wake up. You said you wanted to come to the table read." his voice rose above a whisper as he spoke. 

I slapped his hand that was rubbing my back. It was hard not to stare at his bare chest. All he had on was boxers...

"I changed my mind." I groan, covering my face back up with the covers. 

Instead of leaving, he picked me up and set me on my feet on the ground. He turned me towards the doorway, gently pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Ugh." I moaned. 

I shoved him out the door and took a quick shower. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and went back to my shared room, wrapped in a towel. When I came back, Ross was fully dressed. I ignored his steady glare as I walked to the walk-in closet.

"Babe, which dress do I wear?" I asked, stepping out of the closet with two sundresses. 

His eyes lingered on each for a while. First, on the yellow flowy one with a brown belt to match my brown and yellow sandals. Then, his eyes rested on the pink flowy pink one with a white belt to match my white Hollister flip-flops.

"Hmm.... I think a fashion show is in order." he smirked as he waved me back into the closet to try on the dresses. 

I rolled my eyes playfully and ran into the closet. I slipped on the pink one first. It didn't really fit the way I wanted. I know what you're thinking. Why make a big deal out of this? Honestly, I just want to impress Ross' boss and co-stars.

I stepped out of the closet and posed. He smiled and turned his finger, a gesture for me to spin. I did a cute little turn, holding my arms out a bit. 

"Hmm.... Try on the other one." he ordered. 

I smiled and danced back into the closet, my dress flowing behind me. I slipped the yellow dress on next and strutted out of the closet. This dress was very flattering to the girls. 

Ross smirked as I modeled for him. He nodded and clapped. I laughed, turning and posing for him. He had his "idea" face on as he ran into the closet. He came back out a minute later with a floppy sunhat with a yellow ribbon tied to it.

"This is perfect." he says after putting the hat on my head. I smiled and did another little turn for him. He caught me mid-spin and pulled me close.

"I like this one." he says, leaning down. I let out a girly giggle and leaned in. Our lips were inches apart....

"GUYS! GUESS WHAT!" Rocky yelled from the doorway. We jumped apart, me blushing like crazy.

"What Rocky?" Ross asked, annoyed. Rocky winced but plastered a smile on his face again.

"I like bananas!" he yelled and ran out the doorway and down the hallway towards his and Samantha's room. Ross ran after him, cussing him out.

I just stood there and laughed. Once I calmed down, I went into the bathroom and put my makeup on. I straightened my hair and slipped on my sandals. 

Ross walked back into our room, ruffled hair, leaning on the doorway. My cool boyfriend.

"You look amazing." Ross says, leaning his head on the doorway.