Chapter 41: A Few Years Later

~Haley POV~

A/N: This is a really short chapter, but a lot of good stuff happens! And this time, we're actually going into the future, it's not a dream! :{D Yay! Anyways, go ahead and read. I'll try and not disturb you! <3 c:

I woke up to someone screaming, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" loudly in my ear. I sat up, startled by the noise, though I shouldn't be since I've known th Lynches for years now. Rydel stood over me, now 22 years old, holding a cake out to me. I giggled and blew out the lit candles.

"Happy 22nd birthday Haley!" she shouted, setting the cake down and pulling me in for a hug. I feel so old...

"Hey baby! Happy birthday!" Ross said, rushing into my bedroom. I'm glad I gave them a spare key (SARCASM).

"Thanks guys!" I said, pecking Ross quickly on the lips. He smiled and picked me up, carrying me bridal style to the kitchen with Rydel hot on his heels.

"Mom made you a special breakfast!" Rocky said, already sitting at the kitchen table. Ross set me down on the chair beside Riker and sat down next to me.

"I told you not to do anything special today, guys..." I whined. I already knew it was impossible for them NOT to do something special for someone's birthday.

Stormie smiled warmly at me, carrying my favorite breakfast to the table, "You know we're not capable of that!"

"Well, I'm glad I got free breakfast! Thanks mom!" I said, digging into the eggs and bacon first.

I called Stormie mom now since my mom was at home, and she was always around. Uncle Tim had moved back to Kentucky a few weeks after I turned 18. Samantha lives in an apartment... WITH ROCKY! Yes, they got back together, AND GOT MARRIED! (INSERT SUPER HAPPY FACE :D). I finished my breakfast and got up.

"Wait, where's Samantha?" I asked, looking from face to face. No Samantha. Just Riker, Rocky, Ross, Rydel, and Ell.... Ryland wasn't here either. Oh yeah, he has a date today.

"She's shopping..." Rocky smirked. He looked like he knew something I didn't know.

"Why is she going shopping? She's been sick as a dog and she just went grocery shopping yesterday," I reasoned. Rocky's smirk turned into a HUGE smile.

"Well... Promise you'll act surprised when she tells you! WE'RE EXPECTING!" he shouts. Everyone rushes over to hug him. I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!

"OMStars! Rocky! I'm so happy for you! How far in is she?" Rydel asks. 

"She's 3 weeks. We went to the doctor and everything. They said the baby is all healthy!" he exclaims. You could tell how happy he was just by his voice.

"Well... Haley and I have to go," Ross says, checking his new watch I got him for Christmas.

"I guess we have to go...?" I ask more than say. Oh great. More birthday surprises.

Once we climb into Ross' car, I turn to look at him, "What's this all about?"

"You'll love it, trust me," he says reassuringly. I smile a bit as he locks our hands together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we there yet?" I wine impatiently. Ross made me put a blindfold on halfway through the car ride to wherever we were going. 

"Yes!" he yells, probably annoyed with my constant whining. He helps me out of the car and leads me to some place. I can't really tell where we are.