Chapter 45: Well...

Chapter 45: Well...

~Haley POV~

A/N: Since you guys BEGGED, I'll write a sex scene chapter. WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR SOME READERS! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

Ross carried me into the bedroom, brushing aside the rose petals that hadn't yet been removed. He didn't waste any time, kissing my like he I would disappear at any second. His lips moved to my neck as his hands explored my body.

I tried not to disturb him, not really knowing what I was supposed to do myself. When I was younger, I thought it would come naturally, but so far, nothing has come to mind. Come on brain, think!

"What's wrong?" Ross asked, his hands and lips pausing so his eyes could meet mine. Oh great, he noticed...

"I-I don't really know what I'm doing here...." I hesitate slightly. He chuckled at my confused expression, pushing my hair away from my face.

"Just follow my lead," he said, his lips finding their way back to mine. I feel like an idiot right now...

He started off slower this time, his hands mainly on my waist. He started to gently push me backwards onto the bed. Oh God...

I laid down carefully as he climbed on top of me, not letting his full weight press onto my body. The kiss began deeper and more hungry as seconds ticked by. He seemed impatient but willing to start slow.

His hands slowly found their way to the hem of my dress after a few minutes of just making out. He pulled it up slowly, his lips only pausing to get the dress off my head. 

He began to kiss me again, going lower with every kiss. First to my lips, then my neck, and eventually to my stomach. 

Once his lips were back on mine, I unconsciously tugged the t shirt he has changed into over his head and threw it onto the floor somewhere. Now to get rid of these pesky jeans...

I felt his smirk against my neck as his lips trailed back down to it as he kicked off his jeans. Now, I was in my underwear and my bra. He only has his boxers on as his hands felt their way up to my breasts. 

I kind of squealed/moaned/made some kind of animal noise in the back of my throat as his fingers made their way around my breasts, squeezing ans teasing playfully.

"Now, Ross. Hasn't your mother taught you ladies always go first?" I giggled, tugging at his boxers. I heard him groan, but I ignored him and kept teasing the hem of his pink boxers.

"Would you just take them oiff already?" he mumbled against my neck. I slowly tugged them down around his ankles. He quickly kicked them off. So, this was easier than I expected...

"You're turn Mrs. Lynch," he chuckled, unclasping my bra and throwing it onto the floor. His fingers played with the hem of my underwear, trying to tease me. It wasn't working since I had a lot of patience. 

"Go ahead, Shor. Tease all you want. Living with you has made me the most patient person a guy could ever meet," I smirked as my underwear left my body, landing somewhere on the floor.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain as something entered my body, and not the kind of opening you want it to enter into... I realized it was Ross' finger... Um, what is this? This is not what I learned about in health class...

"Ow! What the hell Ross?!" I yelled, moving away from him to the other side of the bed. He looked hurt. What? He can't expect me to be completely fine with him sticking his fingers... up there...

"What? Ohhh... You've never had 'the talk' have you?" he smirked, pulling me against his bare chest.

"It never seemed important. Can we skip you shoving more than one body part into me? Because, THAT was very painful," I said. He laughed at me gently.

"Sure, sure. But, I don't expect you to skip out on anything," I could hear the smile in his voice as he rolled me on top of him, crossing his arms behind his head.

"What? Wait, oh..." I stuttered as he raised his eyebrows at me. Well, this is uncomfortable...

"What do I do?" I asked. I shouldn't have said anything. He cracked up laughing and couldn't seem to get any air for a minute. "You know what? I'll just wing it..."

"Good idea..." he smirked, nodding towards me to go on.

I awkwarly lowered myself down to 'it's' level and just looked at it. What is so attractive about this? It doesn't even look.... right? 

I opened my mouth and squeezed my eyes shut as I closed around it. I heard his moan all the way down here. That counts for something, right?

I licked it up and down and sucked on it a few times... I think. Whatever I was doing, I must have been doing it right, judging from Ross' moans. Once I got tired of this thing in my mouth, I leaned over and kissed his stomach.

"I thought you were a virgin!" Ross panted. I smirked, knowing I had done a good job. Yay Haley! 

"I am... I winged it," I said, laying down beside him, my arm slung over his chest.

He began to kiss me heatedly again... Wait, we're not done? Ross rolled on top of me, his hands touching me everywhere they could. I kept up with his pace, tugging gently at his hair and kissing his neck, still confused... OH WAIT! This was the actual thing.

I felt him shift into a lower position, his lips never leaving mine... or wherever they were at the time. I felt something enter me again, only a lot bigger and it wasn't as sharp of a pain. At first, it hurt as it slid in slowly. I winced a bit as Ross took himself out, only to shove himself back in again. 

"Ross, this really hurts," I winced again as he slowed down.

"Just wait a minute," he said, still continuing his pattern. 

After about three thrusts, he went in deeper, making the pain turn into pleasure. I moaned/howled as it went in faster and still deeper. I felt his groan deep in his chest, rising up out of his mouth as he went faster. I didn't think someone could move their hips THAT fast, but apparently, Ross could. 

I tried my best not to full on scream, but it was pretty hard with the pleasuring tungles being sent up my spine. My back arched as I started to close around his... you know... thing. He moaned, slowing down a bit, spreading my legs wider with his hands. I didn't realize they were closing...

Soon, we were both covered in sweat, panting. I felt my walls closing again and Ross got out of me quickly after I felt liquid shoot inside of me. Ew?

Then, I felt liquid coming out of me... Double ew? I panted and cuddled closer to Ross as I threw the covers over both of us. His arm went around my shoulders as our legs tangled up together.

"What a virgin," he chuckled.

A/N: There ya go! If it sucked, sorry! I didn't want it to be all awkward for some people, but I tried! Stay Beautiful guys! <3 c: