Chapter 20: 7 Day Weekend

~Haley POV~

Me and Ross were sitting on my couch, cuddling, talking, and laughing. We were both tearing up from something I said when I got a crazy idea. I looked at Ross.

"What?" he asked.

"Wanna do something super crazy?" I asked. His face lit up and he nodded excitedly.

"Let's run away Ross! Just me and you. We'll turn our phones off so we won't be bothered. It'll be so fun! We won't have to worry about anything but ourselves!" I shouted. His smile got a mile wider.

"Let's do it! Go get some clothes. I'll meet you back here after I go get some clothes from my house. I'll say I'm sleeping over at your place." he said. I nodded.

"Love you." he said, running out the door.

"Love you too Ross!" I shouted after him. I couldn't stop smiling as I ran upstairs and packed half my closet. I didn't think we'd be back for a while. I grabbed everything from clothes to makeup to underwear and extra bras. I heard the door slam as I was packing the last top I was bringing. Ross ran in my room.

"Got everything?" he asked. I nodded.

He ran into the bathroom and came out with a box of tampons. I shoved them into one of my bags. I had three bags an Ross had two. He carried my bags to the car and helped me in. We were taking my car since Rocky hadthe van. I let Ross drive, while I checked my texts. I rolled my eyes at all of them and decided to text Rocky since she was probably still with Samantha. I sent him a quick text telling him to chill. 

Ross drove, not knowing where we were going, for hours. We finally found a nice hotel and checked in. Ross carried our bags to our room and set them down. We cuddled into the same bed.

"I'm so glad we don't have to worry about anything." I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Haley." he said. I yawned.

"I love you too, Ross." I said just before drifting into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, feeling empty for some reason. I didn't feel the familiar arm around my waist. I sat up and looked around. Ross was on the phone, ordering breakfast for two. I smiled. He turned around and his face lit up when he saw me awake. I smirked at him mischeiviously and motioned for him to come over with my finger. He hung up and obeyed. I pecked him on the lips quickly. He shook his head.

"Nope. That's just not gonna do it." he said, smirking.

He pulled me back into his chest, kissing me longer. I smiled when we pulled away and looked at the card for the hotel on the nightstand. It said we were in Las Vegas. I lookd up at Ross, smiling. He looked over my shoulder at the card. We just laughed.

I turned the radio on and "Sexy Can I" came on by Ray J. Ross had an evil smirk on his face. He came up behind me, resting his hands on my waist. 

"Wanna dance?" he whispered in my ear. I smirked and turned around. I pushed his chest with one hand, backing him up against the wall.

"Haha. Not to this song. Learn your manners Ross." I teased. He smirked. 

"Sexy can I, just pardon my manners. Girl how you shake it gotta play it like. It's a Kodak moment lemme go and get my camera. All I wanna know is." Ross sang with Ray. I shook my head slowly. Today I was in the mood for a little game I like to call torture. I smirked at Ross and started dancing, swinging my hips. He smiled and grabbed my waist trying to pull me back. I shook my head.

In the Making of Forever (R5 Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें