Chapter 15: What the Crap? Oh Well...

~Ross POV~

I stared after Samantha, holding her phone. What was that all about? I shrugged to myself and looked at her phone for evidence. It was a picture of Justin and Selena kissing. Wow man... That's low. Haley ran over to me with curious eyes. She looked down at the phone and back up with me. She looked like she might cry at this point. I wrapped her in a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"Don't go after her. Let her cool off and I promise we'll catch up with her later." I whispered in a soothing voice. She nodded, wiping away a few tears from her face. "Now let me see that million dollar smile." I said, smirking down at her. She smiled, just a bit and went back to the dressing room to change. I gave Trina and evil look an snuck into Haley's dressing room. I saw her in her next bathing suit, dancing around the room, holding a hairbrush, pretending it was a microphone. She was singing "Fallin For You". Awww my girlfriend liked to sing my songs. I smiled and listened as she kept singing and dancing.

"You like mis-matched socks, with polka dots. You like your pizza cold, I think that's hot. You like to swim at night when the moon is full. You think that makes you strange I think that's cool." she sang. I snuck in, quietly closing the door behind me. I snuck up on her and wrapped my hands around her bare waist.

"And you say you're scared that I won't be there. Baby, I swear, I'm not going anywhere." I sang to her. She gasped, turning in shock. I smiled at her, still singing to her.

"You can change change your hair five times a week, you can change your name, get a little bit crazy. You can dance in the rain, rocking second hand chic. Livin' for the day that I'm callin you baby." I sang. She smiled, joining in.

"Cause I'm fallin' for you, for everything that you do. Baby, I'm fallin' for you. You might be crazy, but baby I'm fallin' for you." we sang together. Oh my GOODNESS gravy she looked so sexy in that bathing suit. She pulled me closer to her, cuddling into my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you." I said. She felt so right in my arms. It's like we fit together perfectly. I smiled and cuddled her closer, if that was possible. I think it might be okay if I finally did what I wanted to do for a while now... I carefully pulled away slightly, pulling her arms around my neck and snaking my own around her waist. I started to sing the song that made her cry only days ago, "Little Things" by One Direction. 

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me." I sang, searching her eyes for any hints of sadness. Her eyes were full of love. I smiled and kept singing, turning us in a circle.

"But bear this in mind, it was meant to be. I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks though it makes no sense to me."  I sang, dipping her. She smiled and looked into my eyes. We both leaned in slowly. 

"Guys, we have to get a few more shots of the new yellow swimwear...." Trina said, walking in on us. I almost dropped Haley as we jumped apart. Trina was too busy looking at the pictures on her iPad to pay attention to us. When she fianlly looked up, she realized what she had done and awkwardly backed out of the room. I shrugged and went to the bathroom to change into yellow swim shorts, leaving my shirt off. I came out to see Haley struggling with the neck tie around her yellow bikini. I walked over and tied it quickly. She slid her hand into mine and dragged me out of the room. Trina smiled when she saw Haley.

"That's looks fantastic on you, Haley! The guys will be lining up shoulder to shoulder with a picture of you in that in the stores!" she said excitedly. I didn't like the idea of guys looking at my girlfriend. Haley blushed and began posing with a surfboard. Trina discretely mostioned for me to come up behind her. I walked around the set and all the way to the other side. Haley hadn't noticed me move so I went in for the kill. I walked behind her, wrapping my hands around her waist, giving the camera what I assumed was a sexy face. Haley gasped and turned to find me. She smiled immediately as the camera flashed... which of course made me smile. We did a few more poses with the yellow swimsuits and got dressed so we could go get ready for the concert.