Chapter 9: Beautiful Nothing

Chapter 9: Promises

~Samantha POV~

I did not want to walk wherever Haley was taking us... Well... I guess I don't have to walk... I smirked evilly at Justin. He gave me a confused look. I sat down in the middle of the field we were walking through to get to the "surprise" location. Justin looked down at me and smiled.

"You want me to carry you too?" he asked, gesturing to Ross and Haley laughing ahead of us. I nodded and smiled widely. He rolled his eyes, still smiling but picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I laughed. 

"TO BIKINI BOTTOM!" I screamed at him. He raced ahead, catching up with Ross and Haley. They laughed at us. We finally all regained our composure, Haley started singing and patting out the beat to Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" on Ross' head.

"Now and then I think of when we were together" she sang. Ross smiled up at her.

"Like when you said you felt so happy you could die" Ross sang. Justin smiled up at me.

"Told myself that you were right for me" Justin sang with Haley. They didn't sound as good together as Haley and Ross, but it didn't sound bad...

"But felt so lonely in your company" Ross and Haley sang together.

"But that was love and it's an ache I still remember" me and Justin sang. He smiled at me. I had never sang in front of him. Not because I didn't sound good, because I didn't want people to judge me or my voice. I smiled back. Haley suddenly stopped patting the beat and climbed off of Ross' back. I jumped down off of Justin too. She turned and grabbed Ross' hand, motioning for us to stay where we were. Okay....?

They quickly walked away. Me and Justin stood in a foresty area, surrounded by trees. I was admiring the beauty of it all when I felt Justin's hands wrap around my waist. 

I got cold chills as he whispered in my ear, "You still wanna marry me?". I giggled like a little girl and turned to look at him. He looked so amazing in the moonlight. Then Justin started singing "I Think I Wanna Marry You" by Bruno Mars to me.

"It's a beautiful night, we're lookin' for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you." I giggled as he took my hand, spinning me around then bringing me back in to dance with me. 

"Is it the look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice?

"Who cares baby? I think I wanna marry you

"Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go

"No one will know

"Come on girl" he smiled and spun me around again. I don't think this was a coincidence...

~Haley's POV~

I quickly led Ross away from Jamantha (see what I did there? :{D). We scurried away into the forest until I found the path we would be taking. I giggled a bit and jumped on Ross' back again. 

"Follow the dirt path Asland!" I said in a British accent. He laughed and followed the path. We talked for about five minutes while he walked down the path. We mostly talked about pineapples.... Why? I don't really know.... We finally got to the place I wanted to be. I climbed off of Ross' back, running around behind him, and covering his eyes with my hands. He smiled and covered my hands with his.

"You can't look until we are fully there.... But first, take off your shoes." I ordered. He shrugged and did what he was told. I uncovered his eyes while he untied them and kicked them off. As soon as he was done, I recovered them.