29 - I Can't See!

Hey! Just a little Authors Note to say a massive thank you to the few of you who here, because you're voting and reading every single chapter, and it means the world that you're enjoying it! I know my writing and characterisation isn't perfect but I hope I'm getting better :) If you have any suggests or even just say what you like please feel free to comment!!! I love y'all xx

ALINA

"It won't open!" I screamed, pulling at the doors.

"Let me try." Wanda stepped forwards, red energy flowing around her, and blasted directed it at door. Nothing. She blasted it again. Nothing. She tried another technique, attempting to pull the door off its hinges. Nothing. 

I shot a ball of light at it. The door just absorbed it. I pulled out a gun and shot at the handle. Nothing. We needed a Thor hammer about now. 

"I can't see in." Sam said, landing next to us. "Windows are blacked out now."

"That was definitely gunshots." I looked around at them. "We all heard it right?" 

Loki reappeared next to me, his face stricken. "I can't teleport in." 

Cap punched a window. Nothing. He slammed his shield into it. Nothing. He yelled and slammed his entire body into it.

"How long has she been in there?" I asked. I could feel the panic rising in me, but I wasn't going to let it take control. I had to be a Stark. 

"Half an hour." Steve said.

Loki stormed up to him. "Why didn't you go in after her?" Loki yelled. He was taller than Cap, but not by much. 

"When I tried the door wouldn't open." Steve replied grimly. "I told you."

"Well clearly you didn't try hard enough!" 

"Loki, calm down." I pulled him away from Steve and the house. "Screaming is not going to help her."

Sam shook his head in frustration. "I'm calling for back-up."

"No." Steve said. "We can handle this."

"We clearly can't." I threw a ball of light onto the ground in frustration.

I sensed something behind me. I turned. Nothing. 

"What?" Wanda asked.

"I thought..." I shook my head. 

"You thought what?" 

And then suddenly Sam was thrown onto the ground, his head hitting the floor hard. 

"What the-" He shouted, before his eyes rolled back into his head. On instinct I threw my arms out, covering us in darkness. 

"What's happening?" Wanda asked, and then screamed. I turned, she was on the floor, her arm at an awful angle, her eyes closed. 

"Wanda!" I shouted. 

"What happened?" Steve asked, I could see him looking around wildly. I'd forgotten the others couldn't see in the dark.

"Someone's here with us." I said. "I sensed their heartbeat, so I threw out darkness, no stop talking so they can-" I felt my head get dizzy, and then blood began to gush out of my nose, running into my open mouth.

I closed my eyes, and forced myself into my other sight. Even though it was black and white, I could see... people in a way. Sense them. Their organs, skeletons, veins. It had terrified me at first, but now it just felt and looked normal. That was when I saw her. 

"Cap, behind you!" Just in time he smashed his shield into her, and she was flung backwards, but as she flew back she held her arms out. Steve groaned and fell to his knees, throwing up. Roara had told us that Axel had vanished, but I hadn't realised she could do this. She staggered up, her direction off. She'd been moving on memory where we were as soon as I'd made it go dark I realised. Now she could see as well as the rest of them. I was the only one who could see her.