1

Chapter One The Fei Mao Cat becomes a Cat

    Fei Yan was a little confused.

    She lowered her head, saw her two furry legs without any effort, lifted one of the orange paws, and carefully looked at the plum blossom pads on top, and couldn't help but doubt her birth.

    Of course, if she is still personal now.

    Feiyan looked around blankly at the completely unfamiliar environment around her. It was different from the medical school where she was in the last second. It was surrounded by flat ground covered with velvet snow, withered and stumped branches, and the people walking in front of her. ...A strangely dressed person.

    Where is this, she has crossed?

    At the same time, a rigid mechanical sound rang in her mind.

    [Dip, the system is loading, the "love development plan" is now starting. Hello host, I am your docking system, thirteen. 】

    【The first setting is that you are now an orange cat among cats. ]

    Fei Yen with remaining reason to put this set chewed again, finally looked down in disbelief again, stared at the small short-legged on the fluffy twice Oh, finally figuring out the situation.

    Dare to love her, an aspiring young man who has finally made it through the path of medicine and is about to become a doctor of medicine, is now wearing a cat?

    No, she must be still dreaming.

    Thirteen's voice followed, breaking Fei Yan's final fantasy.

    [Yes, you are now a cat, and only after the plan is completed, you can revert back to human form. ]

    "What are the criteria for the completion of the plan?"

    [When it is detected that the bound object likes the host, the system will determine that the plan is completed. ]

    Fei Yan: "......"

    If she did not understand correctly, this means not that that was so-called bound object like her, she can be human again what.

    But she wandered into this unfamiliar place in her life in a daze, and she didn't even know who was bound, let alone she is now a cat.

    Just ask, how can a good-natured person like cats? This system clearly pits her.

    Thinking of this, Feiyan’s attitude was very firm: “I’m not participating in this broken plan, you send me back quickly.”

    [Punishment for refusing to participate in the plan is to change from an orange cat to a pig, and will never be able to change back into a human form. Is the host sure to refuse? ]

    Fei Yan: "?"

    Count you vicious, not that it plans, she wants to do.

    [Detected that the host has no objection, now the first task is released, please confirm your binding object within a stick of incense, and the completion reward is a little heartbeat value. 】

    【Note that once the binding object is confirmed, it cannot be changed. Please choose the host carefully. 】

    This task sounds so beautiful, dare you even have to ask her to find the bound object by herself.

    While wondering, a milky milky voice rang in her ear unexpectedly: "Cat, kitty cat."

    Fei Yan instantly regained consciousness, turned her head and saw a little girl about five or six years old stretched out her chubby pair. Her little hand, making a gesture to pull her tail.