15

Chapter 15 is pretty precious

    The next day.

    Fei Yan was still busy for most of the day, and finally made it to the sunset medicine hall closed, so tired that there was not much energy left to jump into Chen Miansheng's arms.

    She simply sat on the ground with her round buttocks, and waved her paws at Chen Miansheng twice weakly.

    Upon seeing this, Chen Miansheng smiled helplessly and shook his head, bent over and took the kitten into his arms, squeezed the palm of her neck with pity, and snored in comfort.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the two of them stepped out of the same medicine hall, a young male voice rang out quickly behind them.

    "Chen, Chen shopkeeper, please wait a moment."

    Chen Miansheng couldn't hear him, and he continued to walk outside with Feiyan in his arms.

    It was Feiyan who raised his paw and hooked his neckline, and Chen Miansheng looked sideways to see the visitor and stopped.

    Fei Yan had a little impression of the person in front of her. He vaguely remembered that it was the spice workshop opposite the medicine hall. It seemed to call Lin Xu. He had come to the same medicine hall to grab medicine two days ago.

    Lin Xu didn't seem to be in his early eighteen years, and his face was always grinning, but Fei Yan had no good feelings for him for no reason.

    This time Gu Wu was here, and communication was not a problem. He stepped forward and said, "Brother Lin, the medicine hall is closed. Please come back tomorrow if you want to take any medicine."

    Lin Xu ran all the way, his breath was a little uneven. Wen Yan hurriedly waved his hand and panted and explained: "Brother Gu, you have misunderstood. I am not here to grab the medicine. I want to ask shopkeeper Chen for some trivial matter."

    Hearing this, Gu Wu frowned slightly: "Find my shopkeeper. ? " "

    it is, "said Xu Lin, Yan Fei eyes fell on him," I just heard the treasurer Chen raised this cat is very spiritual, but also docile and obedient, my backyard mouse too much, how to treat are incurable, so would like to take a cat with Chen treasurer. maybe those rats were a scared cat odor, will run clean of it. "

    previously spice Square stockpile bitten by mice Gu Wu had also heard about the pulpiness. He didn't expect Lin Xu to make a decision for this matter, so he simply conveyed the meaning to Chen Miansheng intact.

    Chen Miansheng was a well-known bad guy in Dongfeng Town, apart from being well-known for his illness and deafness. As long as there is a need to find him, they will agree, this time it is just borrowing a cat, and there should be no exceptions.

    Lin Xudu was ready to reach out to pick up the cat, but saw Chen Miansheng's eyes drooping, his slender fingertips followed the fur of the little orange cat in his arms, and then he shook his head gently and said warmly, "Sorry, Mao'er. I can’t lend it to you.” When

    Lin Xu’s voice just fell off, he clearly felt his cat’s fur exploded in an instant. At that time, he still felt a little puzzled. He only understood the reason after seeing Gu Wu's gestures.

    My kitten is different from other cats. She is afraid of live fish, understands human language, and likes herbs. It is not surprising that she hates mice, which is completely contrary to the nature of cats.

    Since it was something Little Orange Cat didn't like, he wouldn't let her do it.

    Lin Xu and Gu Wu were surprised when they heard Chen Miansheng's refusal, but the reasons were different.