9

Chapter 9 Fei Mao Mao said: "She is Fei Yan."...

    In addition, as if this was not enough to show her resistance, Fei Yan's soft hair exploded in an instant and fled eight feet away.

    Rao was as calm as Chen Miansheng was also taken aback by Orange Cat's reaction.

    As a cat, his little orange is afraid of two fishes?

    Chen Miansheng frowned slightly, and raised the fish two steps towards the little orange cat, and successfully won the little orange cat staring at him with vigilance, and quickly stepped back three steps away.

    Fei Yan was eager to cry without tears.

    What is Chen Miansheng doing? Do you know that the fish's eyes are very scary. It turned out to be a pair.

    Cute cats can't stand this kind of stimulation.

    Chen Miansheng stroked his chin thoughtfully and hid the carp behind him. As expected, the mood of the little orange cat gradually stabilized. He confirmed his guess and laughed: "Little orange, are you still a cat? Are fish afraid?"

    Fei Yan: "..."

    She is not only afraid of fish, but also of mice.

    She is afraid of everything that Mao Mao likes, how to drip, how to drip!

    Fortunately, Chen Miansheng didn’t take this to heart. After all, the little orange cat he picked up was very intelligent. Not only could he understand his words, but he was also interested in herbal medicine. Now it’s not surprising that he is afraid of fish. NS.

    "If you don't like fish, then I will take it back to Brother Wu tomorrow?"

    Fei Yan: "?"

    Don't, she doesn't eat raw fish, but it can be steamed, braised, sweet and sour, and braised in oil.

    Seeing Chen Miansheng really turned around and left, Fei Yan was anxious, and hurriedly rushed to hug a corner of his robe, and refused to let him go.

    For fear of stepping on his little orange cat by the wrong foot, Chen Miansheng stopped immediately, and then reluctantly leaned over and grabbed the little orange cat by the neck, and hugged it into his arms: "Which one is this again?"

    Fei Yan failed to answer Chen Miansheng immediately.

    Because Chen Miansheng hugged her with her hands, from this angle, she could just see the two pairs of fish eyes staring at her very clearly.

    Fei Yan was scared again.

    "Miaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoao—"

    "So, you just don't eat raw fish?"

    Chen Miansheng was led to the firewood room by the little orange cat and stopped. He narrowed his eyes and asked this sentence with his head tilted.

    The little orange cat squatted on the ground, wagging its tail obediently at him.

    Xu did not expect that it would be for this reason. Chen Miansheng was silent for two seconds, and then laughed softly: "The little guy is very particular about eating." After

    he said, he took the carp and walked to the stove, deliberately Hidden the carp out of the sight of the little orange cat, while making firewood, said: "Well, let's make a fish soup for you."

    Fei Yan: "?" Wait, she imagined the braised and steamed sweet and sour oil. Braising, just making soup is nothing.

    She glanced at Chen Miansheng up and down, thinking for a moment or grinding her teeth.