26

Chapter 26 The Kiss of the Dragonfly

    The joy of turning back into a human being made Feiyan dizzy for a while, and the biting chill of winter hit her, and she lowered her head slightly, only to realize that there was nothing on her body now.

    Fei Yan: "..."

    Almost without thinking, Fei Yan fumbled to reignite the candle on the bedside, then turned around and walked to Chen Miansheng's wardrobe, and quickly found one from the inside. On the jacket.

    She had never worn the clothes of this era before. Only when she was a little orange cat, she inadvertently saw Chen Miansheng pass it several times. At this time, she could only reluctantly tie it on with the way she remembered.

    However, she was indeed not skilled enough, and Chen Miansheng's clothes were too lenient for her. At this time, her clothes were loosely wrapped around her, as if a child had stolen an adult's clothes.

    Fei Yan also didn't bother to worry so much.

    Anyway, there was only one Xiao Sanhua who didn't understand anything and a sleeping Chen Mian in the whole small courtyard, so she didn't have to worry about this scene being seen by others.

    Thinking of Chen Miansheng, the words Thirteen had said to her first flashed through her mind at the same time.

    Fei Yan immediately turned to look at the man who was still asleep on the bed.

    Since she is now a human again, does that mean that Chen Miansheng... really likes her?

    Thirteen's voice broke Feiyan's fantasy without mercy.

    [Please don't make judgments, the host is subject to system testing. ]

    Fei Yan Wei Zheng, subconsciously aloud retorted: "? Did not you say can only sleep when Chen students really like me, I was able to change back to people you"

    [This is the setting "Midnight in the "Cinderella" content, the host can temporarily change back to human form after midnight. The experience time of the low-profile version is half an hour. The host can choose whether it is needed or not, and end the setting content in advance. ]

    It turned out to be the function of that new setting.

    Even if I wanted to, it was such a famous fairy tale, she should have guessed its effect a long time ago.

    The humble Cinderella can turn into a noble and moving princess at midnight by the power of magic. After obtaining the setting, the Faye Cat will be able to transform back into a human form through the system at midnight.

    She just said, obviously she didn't do anything today, how could Chen Miansheng fall in love with her inexplicably.

    But I don't know why, after learning the truth from Thirteen, Fei Yan actually felt a little sense of loss in her heart.

    It must be because she still can't transform back into a human form at will, yes, it must be so.

    Fei Yan pursed her lips, staring at Chen Miansheng's face for a moment, then suddenly walked to the bed, squatted down against the edge of the bed, and slowly raised her hand upwards.

    The pale fingertips moved forward a little bit, and finally landed on that beautiful face.

    Xu was worried that this would wake Chen Miansheng, and Fei Yan's movements were light.

    The fingertips are detached from the contours of his face, as if he is a precious piece of art.

    In fact, as early as when she was an orange cat, Fei Yan had not touched Chen Miansheng's face, but now the real touch of her fingers is very different from that of a cat's claw.