27

Chapter 27 He said she belongs to his Chen family...

    As a result, Chen Miansheng woke up more nights the next day than ever before.

    His head was a little faint, and it was rare to show a bit of black and blue right now.

    After waking up for a short while, Chen Miansheng supported himself with one hand and slowly sat up from the bed.

    He raised his hand and rubbed it on his temple, barely suppressing the sudden dizziness, and glanced sideways at the sun-hung window. When his gaze fell, he happened to fall on his little orange cat.

    Xu was awakened by the motion of him sitting up, Fei Yan opened her eyes in a daze, and raised her head unconsciously.

    It's okay not to raise his head. As soon as he raised his head, Fei Yan saw the black-blue color that couldn't be more obvious under him at a glance, and his head that hadn't been awake was suddenly awake.

    Wait, didn't she just slept.

    Why did Chen Miansheng become so haggard when he woke up.

    Could it be that the condition worsened overnight?

    But this is completely inconsistent with conventional medical theory.

    She hurriedly rubbed against Chen Miansheng's body, just about to lift the pad to touch his face. Before she could touch him, Chen Miansheng grabbed her front paw, then took the back of her neck to the bed. Put it down carefully on the other side.

    Fei Yan: "?"

    Which one did Chen Miansheng engage in.

    Don't you recognize the cat after the kiss, or leave it here early in the morning to get angry with her?

    Naturally, Chen Miansheng wouldn't say that it was because the kitten had leaned too close to him, and the two involuntary kisses from last night appeared in his mind.

    Fortunately, the whole night has passed. Except for his head groggy, his sanity is much clearer than last night. After putting the kitten in the corner, he got up and got out of bed.

    When he was about to walk outside the house, Chen Miansheng thought for a while, but he turned to his side and explained to his little cat in a dumb voice.

    "Sorry, I got up later today. I'll go to prepare for food first. If the little orange is still sleepy, let's sleep a little longer."

    In fact, Chen Miansheng 's voice after lowering his voice was low and lingering. A slight mute tone is more like a dull cello playing in a cathedral, mellow and heavy.

    Fei Yan was even more convinced of her conjecture.

    Chen Miansheng's disease must have worsened again.

    She suddenly remembered that when Chen Miansheng chased the street corner last night, apart from a thin coat, she was only wearing a fur.

    The cold wind in the spring night is still freezing people, so it is only strange that the condition does not get worse.

    This person is really good, and he started to do it when he got better.

    I'm almost mad at the cat.

    Fei Yan almost chased out on the cat's legs without even thinking about it. As soon as she left the door and turned, she almost ran into Chen Miansheng who was standing still.