25

Chapter 25 That is a pair of human hands

    Chen Miansheng chuckled and shook his head. Knowing that his little orange cat was arrogant again, he let her go, and went to the courtyard to reply.

    After learning that Chen Miansheng was willing to take care of Xiaohua temporarily, Wu Gang was overjoyed and kept thanking Chen Miansheng.

    Although Xiaohua couldn't figure out the situation, she "meowed" twice when she saw the happy expression of her owner, and then waved her tail.

    As Wu Gang said, Xiaohua's temperament is indeed docile. Even though Chen Miansheng had the smell of other cats, after being put on the ground by Wu Gang, he hesitated for two seconds, and still leaned in, carefully rubbing the corner of Chen Miansheng's clothes.

    Wu Gang: "Then please, shopkeeper Chen, I will definitely come back as soon as possible."

    Chen Miansheng nodded: "I hope that Brother Wu will go here and Mrs. Wu's illness will get better."

    After Wu Gang left, Gu Wu replaced Chen Mian. Sheng took the fish that Wu Gang had brought into the small courtyard and left.

    Feiyan finally won the staged victory, chewed off a small piece of pig's hoof, heard the faint meow from the yard, tilted her head for a moment, or gave up the remaining pig's hoof and put it into the portable space , Then sneaked to the door to find out.

    When Xiao Hua arrived for the first time, she was looking around in the courtyard curiously, watching Chen Miansheng walking in the direction of the chaifang, and she immediately followed with a "meow" sound.

    Fei Yan moved her ears vigilantly, thinking that this cat could be so clingy when she first came?

    Even knowing that Xiao Hua won't live for long, Fei Yan still had a vigilance in her heart and hurriedly raised her foot to catch up.

    As soon as I walked to the door of the Chaifang, I saw Xiao Hua wandering around Chen Miansheng's robe, yelling "meow meow meow" in her mouth, her voice soft and whimpering.

    While Chen Miansheng was preparing a late meal for it, he noticed Xiao Hua’s intimacy, he raised the end of his eyes slightly, and was about to bend over to touch its head, after a glimpse of an orange figure, he tilted his head to look at the end of his eyes. The raised arc is even worse.

    "Did you finish the pig's trotters so soon?"

    The little orange cat ignored him, just jumped onto the stove lightly, walked up to him on a catwalk, and jumped into his arms when he lifted his foot.

    Chen Miansheng subconsciously stretched out his hand to pick it up, and after he took the little orange cat into his arms, he saw the little orange cat arching into his arms, then probed out, staring at the little flower condescendingly.

    It looks like a declaration of sovereignty.

    Xiao Hua obviously didn't understand the series of operations of the big orange cat in front of her. After a long time, she tentatively wagged her tail at Feiyan and gave a soft "meow".

    Although Thirteen turned Feiyan into a cat, she never gave her the ability to understand cat words.

    Feiyan wrinkled her eyebrows that did not exist at all. Xiaohua's behavior fell in her eyes, and it was more like trying to please Chen Miansheng in front of her.

    If you call it, do you think she can't meow.

    Thinking of this, Fei Yan stared at it: "Meow!"