39

Chapter 39 Doctor Fei, your heart beats...

    When it comes to preparing dinners, Fei Yan has made it clear that Chen Miansheng’s cooking skills are not as good as hers.

    But Chen Miansheng didn't want to put this matter completely on the little girl, and finally negotiated to do it one by one.

    Today it was Chen Miansheng's turn. He looked sideways at the sky, curled his knuckles and tapped lightly on the rice paper.

    "Then you practice like this first, I'll cook, and then I'll call you."

    Feiyan licked her lips and unnaturally hid the hand that Chen Miansheng had just touched behind her: "Okay."

    After Chen Miansheng left the study, Fei Yan held the brush in her hand and stared at the blank rice paper.

    Although she didn't care about this kind of action, if it were in this era, Chen Miansheng was so close, that the action of touching her palm would really not be too intimate.

    Previously, Chen Miansheng felt that she had gone too far when she held her wrists carelessly, but now why has she suddenly become so...open.

    The result of such random thinking was that until Chen Miansheng made a supper meal and came to the entrance of the study to call her to eat, Fei Yan hadn't even started to make the first penny.

    She hurriedly put the brush back on the pen holder, and followed Chen Miansheng all the way to the chaifang.

    As usual, Chen Miansheng cooked the dishes she liked the most when she was a little orange cat. After receiving the rice bowl he handed over, Fei Yan casually ate a piece of cooked pork.

    Feiyan couldn't control her expression before the meat had even tasted, and she frowned slightly.

    Chen Miansheng noticed her little expression: "What's the matter?"

    Feiyan blinked, trying to say tactfully: "Chen Miansheng, did you accidentally use too much vinegar when cooking? How can I smell good? A fresh vinegar smell?"

    Chen Miansheng: "..."

    He put a chopstick into a bowl without changing his face, his crow-like eyelashes were hanging slightly, and he responded without thinking: " No, you smelled wrong."

    "Is that so?" Seeing that Chen Mian didn't seem to be problematic when he was eating raw, Fei Yan also put the piece of meat into his mouth with confidence.

    As soon as she chewed, she was sore that her facial features were crumpled.

    Chen Miansheng lied again.

    very sour. Pain Mask jpg.

    The acupuncture and moxibustion given to Zhang Song lasted as long as half a month.

    After finishing the last acupuncture and moxibustion, Feiyan re-prescribed medicine for Zhang Song and asked him to visit her occasionally for acupuncture and moxibustion.

    Zhang Song was naturally full of answers, and he looked towards the backyard of the medicine hall again, took out a piece of silver from the coarse cloth purse pinned to his waist and handed it to Fei Yan.

    "Girl Fei, I think and think about it these days. The thing that shopkeeper Chen took away from my house before can't be used to pay for the medicine. You will accept the broken silver first. As for the rest, I will make up for the rest in the future. Up?"