20

Chapter Twenty There's nothing so mysterious

    In the end, Chen Miansheng left the butcher stall carrying the meat full of dangdang.

    In fact, Gu Wu should have been accompanied to help, but before leaving the medicine hall, Chen Miansheng used the same reason as when he walked the street last time to persuade Gu Wu to return home. He couldn't help, so the matter of lifting the meat fell to him alone.

    A young man was worried that Chen Miansheng's body would not be able to bear it, so he deliberately caught up with him and asked him if he needed a hand.

    Chen Miansheng was slightly stunned when he was stopped, and it took a long time for him to communicate with the young bull's head in an awkward gesture before he figured out what he meant.

    His eyebrows were stretched out, and there were some expressions on his face that I didn't know whether it was surprised or relieved, and even Fei Yan could see a little bit of "favored" surprise from it.

    But Chen Miansheng still shook his head, thanked the youth, and led his little cat away.

    Fortunately, Xu Shi Feiyan’s conditioning for so long has worked. Chen Miansheng’s body is no longer as weak as she was when she first came to this place. Now she is carrying so much meat on the way back to the courtyard. It only took a few breaths.

    After the meat cellar ice was preserved, Chen Miansheng looked around the empty rooms, touched his chin thoughtfully, and said in a low voice, "I will buy some red paper window grilles tomorrow, or come back, otherwise it seems There is a lack of New Year's atmosphere."

    Fei Yan rubbed the corner of his clothes with her furry head in unparalleled approval, saying that you also know that this small courtyard is too deserted on weekdays.

    Of course, Chen Miansheng didn’t know that his little cat was slandering him in his heart again. He noticed the little orange cat’s intimacy. He bent his eyes slightly and leaned over the little orange cat’s head and rubbed it: “It seems that our little oranges are too. You feel that way, right?"

    Feiyan blinked his eyes and shook his tail again.

    So the next day, Chen Miansheng bought a thick stack of paper-cut red lanterns from the market.

    With Gu Wu's assistance, the entire small courtyard became red, and it finally seemed like the Chinese New Year was about to go.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, Gu Wu simply did the inside and out of the house for Chen Miansheng. Fei Yan squatted aside and watched him work, occasionally shaking his head left and right.

    Chen noted that when the students sleep out of their own small house cat look like a taskmaster, can not help but smile:. "Xiao Juzi stared at the fifth Yaotouhuangnao what"

    Fei Yan get caught up not guilty, only a few can not be observed Licking around the lips.

    Can she say that the posture that Gu Wu is worried about is inferior to that of a housekeeper in modern society.

    She clung to the corner of Chen Miansheng's robe again, knowing that both of them were busy tidying up, and she couldn't help much, so she slipped into the small courtyard to play in the snow, leaving the walking aisles free. give them.

    Soon, the entire small courtyard was cleaned up, leaving only Chen Miansheng's study room.

    According to Chen Miansheng's intention, Gu Wu picked up the scriptures that were tossed by Feiyan in a pile and hugged him, and asked Chen Miansheng with his eyes.