33

Chapter 33  "You can hear it."

    It's just that the voice seemed to be coming from a long distance, ethereal and distant, different from the voices he heard before he was completely deaf, not like the original voice of a person.

    Chen Miansheng opened his mouth, with a rare blank expression on his face.

    He really hasn't heard a sound for too long, and it seems that it has become something that can only be expected in the previous life.

    Since that day passed, apart from being sick, there was always silence, silence, and silence in his ears, so that when this voice broke into his ears unexpectedly, Chen Miansheng actually had the illusion that he was still dreaming.

    It was like when a kitten suddenly appeared in front of him with a human appearance.

    Too unreal.

    But shortly afterwards, the little girl began to bury her head in writing and drawing on the rice paper. As she wrote, she was still muttering something in her mouth.

    So Chen Miansheng heard the voice ringing in his ears at the same time: "Ah, it's so troublesome. It must be too late to learn sign language now. Maybe you will have to use this method to interact with this stinky deaf man in the future. Let’s talk about it.”

    According to common sense, no matter who you can’t hear knows that others call themselves “deaf”, they will feel a little inappropriate and comfortable in their heart, not to mention the little girl adds a word before this title. Not so nice prefix.

    But Chen Miansheng felt that when this title came out of the little girl's mouth, it was actually very cute.

    He quickly picked up his emotions, and watched Feiyan with a full smile and handed the written piece of paper to himself: "But in your age, it’s not impossible to live alone in the same room with men and women. "What's

    more, she will live with Chen Miansheng under the same roof for a long, long time.

    Chen Miansheng keenly grasped the words "in your age", constricted his eyes and chewed it carefully, and could judge that the little girl was in the world she was originally in, or at least not in this age.

    In this way, she can understand the seemingly mindless words she said earlier.

    Chen Miansheng pondered for a moment and whispered.

    "You can claim that Xiaojuzi is my distant relative."

    Fei Yan: "What about Gu Wu."

    Others can fool around, but Gu Wu has been with Chen Miansheng all the time. Suddenly, a distant relative came out, and Gu Wu would not be suspicious.

    Chen Miansheng knew Fei Yan’s concerns, he chuckled and shook his head, and said with confidence: “Don’t worry, Xiao

    Wu wo n’t talk about it.” As early as when Fei Yan was still asleep, Gu Wu had already been there alone. Once in the hospital, I happened to hit a scene where Chen Miansheng was guarding the bed.

    The moment he saw the woman sleeping on the bed, his astonishment was no less than that of Chen Miansheng.

    But Gu Wu has been around Chen Miansheng for so many years, coupled with the education and cultivation of those people in his childhood, often only need Chen Miansheng's action, a word, or just a look, he Just know which to ask and which to say.