42

Chapter 42 What I Want Is Chen Miansheng

    Soon it was the day of Wu Meng's rejoicing.

    Chen Miansheng closed the Tongyaotang early and went to Wu's house with Feiyan.

    Butcher Wu has been in the meat stall business in Dongfeng Town for more than ten years, and he is quite popular.

    The banquet was extended to the outside of Wu's house, and red silk ribbons symbolizing celebration were hung all over the courtyard. The sound of gongs and drums rang to the sky, and it looked very lively.

    Chen Miansheng said that the woman who married Wu Meng was Liu Su, the only daughter of the Liu family in the town.

    Feiyan had a fate with her in the same medicine hall, and her first impression was that she was a gentle and honest girl.

    Frail and unable to help, Asong is now the little companion responsible for planting flowers, and he is standing at the door of his house to greet the guests.

    Seeing Chen Miansheng and Fei Yan coming from a distance, his eyes lit up, and he trot to the two of them immediately, and cried milkily: "Sister Fei Yan, Uncle Chen is good."

    He heard this unexpectedly . Fei Yan was startled at first, but finally she couldn't hold it back. She tilted her head and let out a "pouch" laugh.

    Chen Mian students this is the first time I saw such a laugh Yan Fei, inevitably some curious raised his eyebrows: "What did he say?"

    Fei Yan Xiaoyan Angela turned to stare at him, and Miaole Yan around, in the hands of a few gestures Next, he quietly learned Asong’s tone and said, "Sister Feiyan, Uncle Chen is good."

    Chen Miansheng was also stunned. He reacted for several seconds before realizing that this was what Asong had said to them. .

    Chen Miansheng laughed dumbly, and leaned down to ask Asong with a calm expression; "How did Xiao Asong call my uncle?"

    Asong didn't know that Chen Miansheng could not hear him, he held the small flower basket in his arms tightly and tilted his head. With a sharp glance: "Because you seem to be the same age as my second uncle."

    Fei Yan remembered that when she wanted to be Chen Miansheng's cousin in front of outsiders, Chen Miansheng said, "I am obviously older than you." "Appearance" blocked her back.

    Now that he ate at Asong's place, he couldn't help but feel happier.

    She rubbed Asong's head with a smile.

    "Little A Song, it's right to shout like that. If my sister is free the other day, I will buy you mung bean cake."

    Upon seeing this, Chen Miansheng sighed somewhat helplessly.

    Seeing Fei Yan looked quite happy, he didn't want to disturb the little girl's interest, so he let her go.

    Asong led the two into the innermost banquet and sat down. There were many familiar faces in the same table.

    Wu Gang, Lin Shi, Zhang Song and others were all sitting across from each other. When they saw Chen Miansheng and Fei Yan approaching, they all smiled and nodded in greeting.

    Soon it was Liangshi, and the happy events in the town were not so complicated. I don't know who raised the tone and shouted "The bride is coming", and everyone's eyes gathered to the door at the same time.

    First, Asong walked in carrying a flower basket, throwing petals in the air along the way.

    Immediately afterwards, I saw Wu Meng, who was wearing a red robe, walked into the courtyard with the red end led.