41

Chapter 41 Chen Miansheng is almost losing to her...

    What both Feiyan and Chen Miansheng didn't expect was that Feiyan became ill after one night's time passed.

    The next morning, when Chen Miansheng came to knock on the door of the inner room as usual, he rarely received a response from the little girl.

    He frowned slightly invisibly, tried another two more taps, and slightly increased the volume: "Fei Yan, are you awake?"

    After a long while, there was no sound from the inside.

    Chen Miansheng's eyes darkened. At this time, he didn't care about anything beyond the distance. He said in a deep voice, "I'm here," and slammed the door of the inner room directly from the outside.

    The room was silent, only the raised quilt on the bed indicated that the little girl was still here.

    Upon seeing this, Chen Miansheng secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and then frowned again, as if he had discovered something wrong.

    He strode to the bed and looked down. What he saw was the appearance of Feiyan curled up in the quilt with ruddy cheeks.

    Xu realized that there were more people in the room, and Fei Yan opened her eyes in a daze. The first thing she smelled was the cold scent of pine wood on Chen Miansheng's body.

    Her voice was as soft as a mosquito, and she didn't sound so clear: "You, why did you come in?"

    Chen Miansheng did not answer her immediately. He squatted down against the edge of the bed, covered Feiyan's forehead with the back of his cool hand, and in a few seconds he squeaked inaudibly.

    "Silly little cat, how can I go to treat the disease and save people, and I got a fever."

    Feiyan subconsciously wrapped the quilt around her body, almost hiding in the quilt, showing only her palm-sized face. .

    She quietly muttered: "...... I did not have a fever, you go out to wait for me, I will go with you Huanhaoyifu Medic."

    "All fired up like this also to what Medic. "Chen Miansheng pursed his lips lightly, raised his hand and touched Feiyan's hot cheeks with pity, and his words were even more distressed.

    It's a pity that Feiyan was so confused at this time that it was hard to tell what time it was now, let alone listening to what Chen Miansheng said.

    She slowly stretched out a finger from the quilt, pointed to the medicine box next to the bed, and said slowly.

    "Then you can grab some medicine for me. I'll be fine with the medicine. Cassia twig, white peony root, and ginger each cost two...Well, yes, I have to add two slices of ginger."

    See the little girl sick Even if he still remembers what kind of medicine can heal his illness, Chen Miansheng is almost laughing at her.

    He looked sideways at the medicine box beside him. He didn't doubt Feiyan's professional level in medicine, but he was always worried about her, so he could not help but discuss: "Or I'll find a doctor for you."

    Feiyan buried her face in the quilt and muttered intermittently: "No, I...I am a doctor myself, and I don't need others to see a doctor."

    "But..."

    Chen Miansheng said. Before he finished speaking, Fei Yan interrupted him: "No, but." After

    that, the little head went into the quilt and drilled again. As long as Chen Miansheng dared to find another doctor, she would hide. The posture that never comes out of the quilt.