5

Chapter 5 The second setting of Fei Mao Mao

However, the ending sound of Feiyan's "um" hasn't been completely finished, and she closed her mouth stiffly as if she had been hit by an acupuncture point.

    She seemed to have heard a very familiar voice just now.

    It's no longer a cat's cry.

    It was her... the original voice.

    Feiyan panicked and looked up to see Chen Miansheng who was sleeping on the bed. He was relieved when he saw that he had no signs of waking up.

    If so, Feiyan didn’t dare to open her mouth again, she only communicated with Thirteen with her mind in her mind; “Thirteen, what happened just now?”

    [This is the second setting of your host, every day. Speak three sentences in your original language, and automatically change back to cat language if you exceed three sentences. 】

    【However, because the system level you are bound to is not enough, you can only say three sentences one word at present. As the system upgrades, the settings you get will also upgrade. 】

    Three sentences a word, it is better not to say.

    "How can we upgrade the system?"

    [Because we are a great "love development plan" system, the system will automatically upgrade when the relationship between the host and the bound object heats up. ]

    Fei Yan: "..."

    It's still great, a great big-headed ghost.

    Regarding this useless setting for her at the moment, she felt that she couldn't wait for the day when her relationship with Chen Miansheng could warm up.

    However: "What is the use of the settings I get next time, can you tell me in advance?"

    Fortunately, the deaf Chen Miansheng encountered this time. If Gu Wu or other people were present, she estimated I've long worn it out.

    [After unified regulations, before the first use of the settings, the content of the settings cannot be disclosed to the host, and can only be experienced by the host. ]

    Fei Yan: "?"

    Can I pit a little bit more.

    Feiyan gritted her teeth and barely reduced the pressure of the fire.

    With a guilty conscience , she buried her head as low as possible, and the sound pouring out of the cat's mouth was as light as a mosquito or fly.

    "Hey."

    "Yeah."

    "Meow~" It's

    finally normal.

    Fei Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time a bit of sorrow rose in her heart.

    Obviously, it was so difficult to speak two human words, but in the end, the opportunity was wasted in vain.

    The answer is self-evident.

    She really is the worst traverser in the world.

    Holding a headache and crying jpg.

    But this is the end of the matter. I can only hope that in the future Thirteen can release a few more tasks for her, turn a few more useful settings, and complete her strategy as soon as possible.