11

Chapter 11 The Fei Mao Cat is a Little Stove

    After the golden light disappeared completely, Fei Yan slowly opened her eyes.

    She didn't dare to act rashly this time, and first glanced at her hairy legs.

    Well, very good, it's still a good cat's leg.

    Cautiously opened his mouth again, and tentatively let out a cat cry as light as a mosquito and fly.

    Well, yes, it's still a cat talk.

    So what is the use of this setting?

    Fei Yan wrinkled her nose, and looked around and saw nothing.

    Thirteen couldn't help but remind her in due course.

    [The host can look at his left hand. ]

    Fei Yan Wensheng raised his left paw, was surprised to find more than a blue spot on the pink plum pads: "What is this?"

    But thirteen no longer respond to her.

    Feiyan waited for a long time and couldn't wait for an answer. She remembered the sentence Thirteen once said, "Before the first use of the settings, the content of the settings cannot be disclosed to the host, and can only be experienced by the host." Touched that light spot.

    In the next second, a simulated warehouse interface similar to the one in the game appeared in front of her. The interface was divided into three small cells, and it was still empty at present.

    Feiyan tilted the cat's head, confused at the interface.

    She unconsciously lowered her left paw, and accidentally touched the discarded medicine jar leaning on her feet, and a new window popped up on the interface in front of her.

    [Does the host want to store the medicine jar in the portable space? 】

    There are two options at the bottom of the window, "OK/Cancel".

    Fei Yan: "!"

    This, this, this.

    [This is the second setting of the host, you can put any three items in the portable space,]

    [Note two points. First, the time in the portable space is at a standstill, and second, the weight of the article should not exceed the upper limit of the portable space. With the upgrade of the system, the upper limit of the portable space will increase accordingly. 】

    Fei Yan became excited in an instant, this setting came at the right time.

    She was worried about how to replace the herbal medicine in the medicine bag. The portable space was undoubtedly the best solution at the moment. It would be much simpler if you store the herbs you need in the portable space and replace them when you return home.

    Fei Yan was about to extend her paw to the side of the medicine bucket. Before she had time to make the next move, she listened to Chen Miansheng's voice and pressed it loosely.

    "Little orange?"

    Fei Yan was shocked at once. Just as she was about to withdraw her claws, Chen Miansheng , who was leaning down, pinched the pad.

    Chen Miansheng closed his eyes and looked back and forth several times while holding Feiyan's claws.

    Feiyan's tail froze. Couldn't it be Chen Miansheng who could see the blue dots? Then she was completely exposed.