3

Chapter 3 The Fei Mao Cat Doesn't Want to Take a Bath

    As soon as she entered the courtyard, it was not too big, and after Feiyan slipped out of the wood house, she found a room to hide.

    From the perspective of the decoration and furnishings, this should be a study room. All kinds of classical scriptures are placed on several shelves in different categories, and the pens, inks, papers and inkstones are also neatly organized.

    She didn't delay much time, and quickly found a remote corner to hide herself.

    What a joke, even if she is now in the body of a cat, her soul is still a big girl, how could she let a big man give her a bath?

    That's right, even Chen Mian was born.

    Fei Yan thought so, and confidently hid in the bottom gap of the book case.

    So as soon as Chen Miansheng stepped into the study, what he saw was this situation.

    The tail of a certain little orange cat who thought it was hiding well was exposed upright outside the bookcase, and it was very restlessly swept against the ground, for fear that anyone would not see it and hide there.

    Chen Miansheng laughed dumbly. He stared at the big furry tail for several seconds. The corners of his eyes were raised narrowly, and then he dragged

    his voice and said, "Where is this little guy hiding?" As soon as the voice fell, he brushed it off casually. Shaping his robe, he continued to look at the bottom of the book amusedly.

    Feiyan, who didn't realize that she had been exposed, unconsciously flung the cat's tail, heard the rubbing of the rusty robes, guessing that Chen Miansheng could not find her and had left the study.

    She waited for a few more seconds, and after making sure that there were no other noises in the house, she slowly crawled out of the book table, and hummed triumphantly in her heart: "Small, you want to bathe me, it's impossible!"

    However, Fei Yan just poked out a cat's head and was stunned when she was caught off guard to see the soft-soled white cloth shoes stopping in front of her.

    Is this the shoes that Chen Miansheng is wearing today?

    Fei Yan raised her head in shock, and then slowly moved her gaze upwards, and finally met Chen Miansheng's smile.

    Fei Yan: "?"

    So what, is she still too late to slip now.

    Chen Miansheng saw the intention of the little orange cat at a glance, and leaned down first, and grabbed the back of the little orange cat's neck. A handsome face suddenly magnified in front of her, and he slightly raised the corners of his lips: "Where else do you want to run? "

    Xu is because of the cat's nature, Fei Yan, who was caught by the back of her fate, was immediately stunned. She stared at Chen Miansheng innocently, and at the same time let out a soft "meow".

    Chen Miansheng couldn't hear it, and could only see the little orange cat's mouth closed, revealing the pink tongue and two pointed little tiger teeth, coupled with the ignorant and dazed expression, it was really flattering. However: "If you drag it without washing, the water should be cold."

    Feiyan's expression of trying to be cute instantly collapsed. She simply broke the jar and waved her paw in mid-air, deliberately screaming at Chen Miansheng. I want to express my dissatisfaction with this.