Summary

Medical student Fei Yan once went through ancient times and became an orange cat that only "meows", and was picked up by Chen Miansheng, who was sick and deaf in the town.

The system tells her that when someone really likes her, she can transform back into a human form again.

But the only person she comes into contact with the most every day is Chen Miansheng.

So Feiyan started to catch small fishes, steal herbs, sell cuteness and roll around every day.

Fei Yan: What bad thoughts can the little orange cat have? Little Orange Cat just wants to be good to Chen Mian.

Later, seeing Chen Miansheng's illness was completely cured by Fei Yan surreptitiously.

Fei Yan wags her tail triumphantly: Do you like this cat?

Chen Miansheng leaned over and hugged the orange cat into his arms, and smiled helplessly: "Why is this little thing gaining weight again?"

Fei Yan's dangling tail froze: @#%&? ? ?

Ben Meow is not good, Ben Meow is tired, Chen Miansheng, you have no heart.

Chen Miansheng is a well-known deaf and good person in Dongfeng Town, with three steps, one panting, and five steps with a big cough. He can't hear him even loudly.

Everyone said that he seemed to be wearing a mask, always looking calm and calm, until he picked up a little orange cat and went home, that mask showed signs of breaking.

On the first day of bringing back the little orange cat, Chen Miansheng's Four Books and Five Classics were caught in a terrible way.

On the second day when the little orange cat was brought back, a large piece of bacon in Chen Miansheng's kitchen was missing.

... On

the nth day when I brought the little orange cat back, Chen Mian recovered from the illness, but couldn't find the little orange cat at home.

Chen Miansheng searched all corners of the town like crazy, but didn't see the little orange cat.

Until I went home and saw a woman with snowy skin sleeping on her couch.

Chen Zheng Zhu micro-sleep born, a glimpse of her neck made themselves cat collar, just as usual peace of mind to squeezed her neck, warm laugh still asked: "? Who girl is my cat does"

Cooking Guide:

1.1v1, partial daily sweet text.

2. Completely overhead, the text and medical-related knowledge are not very professional, please do not research.

3. The reasons for part of the plot content will be explained later, please stay calm.