♥00♥ Seasonal greetings

On a certain night, the river and the sky meet one another...

"The pretty girl over there!" Moriyama Yoshitaka was running towards a cute girl with a light blush on his face. For the sixth time of the day, the Shooting Guard has met the love of his life. The previous five girls rejected him on the spot so he felt a lot of luck with this sixth girl. "You might not be able to see it but I can see the red string of fate connecting us together! We must have been lovers from the distant past, reincarnated to this very moment to reunite once again, my princess..." Moriyama Yoshitaka was rather shameless about picking up girls; he will do anything, say anything, to get attention from the opposite sex even if it meant embarrassing himself on the street.

The passerby who can hear his words were a little shocked by how Moriyama can say such cheesy words! Their hairs were raising because of the cringe level!

The girl with brown shoulder length hair looked at Moriyama like a lost puppy would, tilting her head slightly, "You were talking to me?" She was making her way home from buying snacks from the convenience store and that's when she ran into Kaijou's Shooting Guard.

"My sweet princess," Moriyama suddenly held her hand, "I feel that if I let go of this hand right now, I will never be able to see you again..." 

The ribbons in her hair flowed with the wind, making her seem more cuter in Moriyama's eyes.

'She is so cute! She is definitely the love of my life!' There's no way Moriyama was letting this girl leave without asking her name and asking her out! "My sweet princess, may I be graced by your name? And will you go out with me, your prince charming?" 

The people who was spectating this moment felt their hairs being raised even more; how can Moriyama say such things right off the bat to a girl he had only just laid his eyes on?! 

"I'm Kaede Akina..."

The spring wind blew gently as Moriyama received an answer from Akina...

The spring wind then blew towards a certain blonde boy. He's going to start high school in a few days and he was not that nervous about it at all; Kaijou sounds like a nice place to be and he knew for a fact he will be the team's ace player. As a member of the Generation of Miracles, he would be damned if there's a non-miracle being better than him.

"Oh?" Kise was about to walk past a certain convenience store; the same one where he and his old team used to come and eat popsicles. He gave a small smile at the memory; those days were pretty sweet while it lasted. He wondered what changed those outgoing days...

'Popsicles, huh? I haven't had one of them in a long time...' 

"Excuse me?" Kise turned his head to see a pink haired girl with blue eyes. The pink haired girl was wearing her white school uniform. Her uniform looked unique because it looked like it's based from European style. Kise thought her side ponytail really suited her, especially the way she had a white ribbon tied to it. 

"Um, yes? You want an autograph?" It's nothing new that a girl would approach him for an autograph, he's used to it by now so it's nothing new. 

"No thank you." Eh? She doesn't want his autograph? That's something new for a change... "Here, for you." The pink haired girl gave him a popsicle stick. 

"Huh?" Kise was confused by her actions, so confused that he didn't say a thing when she put the stick in his hold. 

"Hanamichi, come on!" The pink haired girl's classmate called for her, hurrying her up.