♥38♥ The sky of possibilities

"There it goes! That shot that doesn't have a single spin! How does that girl do it?!" 

Akina scored a three pointer by using Moriyama's signature shooting style whenever Fuyu or Natushi guided the ball to her. The ball will only go to her if the quintuplets focused all of their defense on the other players; the ball will go to the player with the most open space. 

"Akina..." Moriyama felt a sense of pride whenever he saw his signature shot from her. It's as if Akina was telling him she will win with the shot he taught her and she will be the one to carry on in his place. 

Natsuhi looked at the score to see 20-45. They neeed to make as much three pointers as possible! The defense got tighter for the two taller players of Aozora; the sisters decided to stop the guideposts no matter what. 

'The defense is tight! There's no way we can pass it forward...' Natsuhi didn't look at Fuyu and she passed it to her. 

Fuyu was about to throw the ball at an arch so it would land to either Fuu or Shiki. Fuyu's plan was seen by the quintuplets and they all jumped up and arms raised up high in order to catch the ball if it left her hold. Without looking, she threw the ball backwards and let it land to Akina's hold. Akina was literally a few steps away from Aozora's own basket, she's not in shooting range. 

"Akina?!" Moriyama can see her about to shoot the ball, she's going to attempt such a faraway shot?! 'I know Midorima can shoot from anywhere on the court but for you to try the same thing...can you do it?!'

"I like how you are showing me more of your expressions." Moriyama said to Akina, "You're really beautiful when you play basketball." He was talking to himself as he watched Akina practice her shooting. 

Akina looked at him once before focusing again. It was proven very hard since his words were getting cheesy by the minute.

"I'm not playing anymore." Her words sent him into panic mode in an instant. 

"Why?!" 

"Because you are embarrassing me." 

"Huh? Embarrassing?! No, no, that won't do at all! Come here and let me shower you with my love~." 

"Ahh! I'm sweaty!" Moriyama didn't care about her being sweaty because he just wanted to hug her close to him and tell her how important she was to him.

"It doesn't matter~!" 

"Ugh..." 

"You have been practicing so much, good job."  Moriyama started to pat her on the head , much to her pouting. 

"I'm trying to shoot from very far away. We Shooting Guards are the team's attack force from the outside. I don't mind being far away from my team members during the game if I can support them." 

It was a gamble but she did it anyway. Even if she missed, she believed her teammates will be able to pick up after her. 

The ball went through the basket with a clean swish. The bounce of the ball to the floor made the audience cheer loudly for Aozora's sudden out of range attack. Moriyama was amazed; she finally did it! She finally achieved the far distant shooting she has been training for! 

With this, Aozora was able to completely turn the game into their favor. If the defense was too tight on the inside, they will pass the ball to Akina; if the defense focused on the outside, they will continuously pass the ball forward with speed, and if the defense tried to balance on the inside and outside then Shiki and Fuu will go in for the attack with their speed.