♥14♥ Settle the score!

"Senpai, it's very rare of you to want to watch Kaijou. Oh! is it because you are eyeing their captain?!" Harumi gasped.

"That's not true. I am just curious to see if the boys have what it takes to represent Kanagawa to compete in the Interhigh."Shiki said to her, "It is nothing to do with anything else."

"Whatever you say, Senpai."

"You..." Shiki decided to ignore her kouhai.

Akina watched Moriyama warm up for the game. She looked at her cell phone and sighed; Moriyama hasn't been answering any of her emails recently and she was a little worried about him. He must be busy because of the game, right? It has to be that...

"Akina," Natsuhi noticed Akina has been rather quiet so she offered her a lollipop. Akina looked at the candy and took it from the blonde.

"Yoshitaka hasn't answered any of my emails."

"He must be busy. Don't mind him."

"Hm."

"Moriyama-senpai, look!" Kise noticed the girls and he waved at Harumi who waved back in return.

Moriyama noticed the girls but he turned his gaze away from Akina's; if he stared into her eyes for too long, he will fall in love with her all over again.

Kobori gave Natsuhi a confident smile and she nodded at him, acknowledging the fact she has noticed the smile was for her.

"Captain! (L)eave a(ll) of the (r)ebounds to me!" Hayakawa was smacked in the face by his own captain for being far too enthusiastic before anything began. Little did Hayakawa know, Fuyu was giggling because of his enthusiasm.

Kasamatsu focused on warming up. He has to win no matter what; this rematch with Aozora meant a lot to Kaijou and to Shiki's team too. With the win, he wanted to break Shiki away from the hate she has for the Sano twins. He had a short but proper talk with Shiki; that brief encounter made him realize Shiki's not the type of person to hurt others and he wanted to break her reason for hurting others.

"Players, line up!"

When the referee called out to both teams, Kasamatsu went to the bench and took off his Kaijou sweater. He looked at the audience to find Shiki and held his fist to her, silently telling her he will keep to his words.

Seeing Kasamatsu was serious about winning, Shiki was reminded about what he sai last night.

"I'll break you away from your hate..."

He will break her from the hate she has for the Sano twins? That's not possible; as long as they hide the truth, she will continue to prey upon them. She will be the predator as long as they hid the truth from the sunlight, she will blind her eyes from right and wrong as long as it took.

Still, there was a part of her who was very happy and grateful when he said that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because Sano was injured by Ying and Yang, he was benched until the 2nd quarter.

Kaijou dominated the 1st quarter completely thanks to Kise's skill. With that, they will control the flow of the game.