♥26♥ Fuu's basketball

"Hmm~, how should we start this off?" Kise was sitting on the chair in only his boxer shorts, eyes never leaving the pink haired girl, who was sat on the edge of his bed. She was nervous about this even though she was the one to suggest to use her virginity as a price for the bet if he won. Did she not think that she would lose at all? "Senpai, come here." 

"You're calling me 'Senpai' but I can't feel a single ounce of respect coming from your words at all, cheeky brat." Harumi reluctantly walked over to him, her face showing signs of embarrassment that she failed to keep hidden. 

Kise smirked and he pulled Harumi onto his lap to make her straddle him before pressing his lips to whisper hotly into her ear.

"Strip and look sexy for me..." 

Harumi shivered at the hotness of his voice and she glared daggers at him for that. Kise was giving her a very smug 'Give me my reward' face, humming ever so innocently.

"You should be lucky that I like you enough to go through this..." She muttered, "You better finish this quickly, I am embarrassed." She unbuttoned her shirt and Kise wasted no time to rest one hand on her hip and the other on her neck. "Ah-!" She tried not to react too much to his touches but his hand was warm on her skin. 

His hand travelled down to her cleavage, professionally breaking the hold of the front clasp. He let it slip down her shoulders, admiring the topless girl in his lap. "Senpai, I hope you're not thinking that I will make this quick. Since I like you, I will take my time with you..." A hand snaked under her skirt so it can discover the naughtiest of all places.

"K-Kise...! D-don't touch there like that!"

"Why not? You're pressing against my fingers..." 

Harumi hugged Kise, holding onto him as he worked magic on her.

"You're in for a fun night, Harumi-senpai~♥. I'm going to tease you all night and make you want me between your legs." 

"You cheeky brat..." She managed to say to him this while the rest of her words became nothing but moans but his name in the form of a whisper... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kise slept well after the rather very hot and teasing love making he and Harumi participated in last night. If Kise had to describe himself properly, he would describe himself as someone who likes to play with his prey before swallowing them. 

"Harumi-senpai, you're so beautiful when you're completely naked. Let's do naughty things~♥." 

"Ehh?! Again?!" The sleeping beauty woke up in pure shock and the beast beside her chuckled at her reactions. 

"Senpai, you are so cute." 

"I can't believe you..." 

"Senpai, last night was fun. You're so cute, have you always been this cute?" He pulled her naked body to his own, kissing her on the cheek, "I had so much fun." 

"Shut up. I can't believe you... Do you kiss your Mother with that mouth?" 

"Which bit are you talking about? How you like it rough or how I told you to ride me?" Harumi blushed at his words and looked away from him, feeling embarrassed. Kise just chuckled, "I'll just have to make you shameless like me. I will train you~♥." 

"You really have no shame. I can't believe you... Wait, again? I thought this was a one time thing?" 

"Oh no, I'm not bored with Senpai yet." He has been interested in her ever since she can use half of the Zone's power. He felt a sense of belonging when with her and he wondered if it was because they were aces of their own team.