♥36♥ The river stops, the sky comes to a standstill?

The girls' match will be up after the winner and the loser show itself before them. They have watched the interest of their heart fight their way to get to this stage only to have their journey come to a halt; Kaijou was defeated by one point by their rival, Seirin...

"They have lost..." Shiki closed her eyes; seeing them losing just by one point was painful. She knew how much Kasamatsu wanted to win, how he wanted to prove himself by taking everyone to the point where his senpais could not reach. "You haven't won but you have taken the team to a height where your senpais didn't reach, right?" Shiki opened her eyes and Kasamatsu was in front of her with a tired smile. 

"It's a shame but I lost..." Kasamatsu said to Shiki after telling Hyuuga to keep going to the top for their sake. 

"You did well. It was a match worth seeing." 

"Ah." 

"Any regrets?" 

"No." 

"If the river doesn't reach the top, the sky will reach it in your place." 

"I'll leave it to you, Shiki..." Between their exchange 'go and win' was passed onto Shiki from Kasamatsu.

Kasamatsu went to support Kise after both teams were called to line up. It was over for them, their path to go to the top has officially came to a stop. They were disappointed that they didn't get the win but they all have a sense of relief; they played with their all, that's all it mattered. 

The girls watched the boys leave the basketball court, hearing Kise's cries about wanting to win with everyone...

The girls' match will begin right after the basketball court were cleaned. Their next match will be against Tsukisasu, a team that has never reached the stadium until now. They looked all have the heights for the sport and seem to have good sportsmanship so it's no doubt they must have worked their way up. 

"I'm going to the toilet." Harumi said to the others. 

"Don't get lost, I can't have the ace being stupid right off the bat." 

"Shiki-senpai, you are so cruel..." 

"Hell yeah! Semi-finals! You girls are going to kick some ass!" Ying was very pumped up despite not being the one to play, "Go and kick some ass!" 

"You're too loud! Shut the hell up!" Shiki wanted to hit him but she decided to save her strength for the game. "Tsukisasu...what do you think, Kumo?" Shiki asked their Coach. 

The handsome man put on a thinking face before he looked at Shiki with a confident smile, "I have no idea!" 

"If you have no idea then shut the fuck up!" Shiki facepalmed at the amount of idiots within the locker room; how did she survive this long without committing murder?

"You're one step away from winning, Shiki. We're just making sure you're level headed." Yang said to her. "You and the girls will be fine." 

"...that is a given." Shiki got up and she looked at her teammates, seeing that none of them looked happy. 'What's up with them?' She wondered to herself. 

"Argh! I can't stand this silence! I will definitely do my best!" Fuu looked normal...why does Shiki have a feeling she's forcing herself? Maybe they were a little nervous before the game?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting changed into their casual clothes and drying their tears, the boys went to their seats to watch the game between Aozora and Tsukisasu. They still can't believe it was all over for them but they have to accept the reality before them.