♥01♥ The season is here

The river and the sky hasn't seen each other after that one fateful night. However, that does not mean that their meeting was cut short...

Because their paths will surely cross once again...

Ever since that certain night, Kasamatsu Yukio hasn't forgotten Hakanai Shiki. He can tell that the girl obviously liked basketball enough to be very good at it but he can't understand why she looked angry about something when playing the sport. He never saw her since, she said she doesn't want to play with losers.

He stayed silent about his meeting with the black haired girl. He does not know her well enough to make a judgement on her character and it was not necessary for him to tell others about it; who would want to know about him losing against a girl who was able beat five guys in a game of basketball, and even beat them all into a pulp as an added bonus...

"Kasamatsu, did you even listen to me?!" Moriyama's shout brought Kasamatsu's attention back to him once again.

"You what...?" Kasamatsu knew Moriyama and Kobori during his freshman days so they're pretty close outside of the basketball club too. Right now, he's having lunch with Moriyama and Kobori, listening to Moriyama's words.

"I have a girlfriend!" Why did he say it like it's one of the greatest accomplishment ever? It's the very first day of the school year and he came up with such a crap?

"Huh..." Kasamatsu can't find himself to believe that; as far as Kasamatsu knew, the Shooting Guard's known as 'Pitiful Handsome man', there's no way he can get a girlfriend with the level of cringe his pick-up lines contained. 

"It is true! I asked her out and she agreed to it!" Moriyama strongly insisted, so aggressively intense about telling the truth that he was spitting rice out as he spoke. 

Kobori took a napkin and handed it to Kasamatsu since some of the rice got stuck to his face. Kasamatsu secretly decided he will split the table in half along with Moriyama if he continued to spit food out. 

"Moriyama, how long have you known this girl for?" Kobori was trying to simmer the fire down by directing Moriyama's attention to him instead of Kasamatsu. The Vice-captain can sense the Captain's intention to beat the other so he quickly dived in with a safety ring for the still obvlivious Moriyama.

Seeing that the Vice-captain was willing to let him put more depth into the story, Moriyama continued with pride, "I only saw her once after that night." 

"Wait, you're actually telling me your 'girlfriend' is just some stranger you asked out on the street?!" Kasamatsu couldn't believe it Moriyama would just roam the streets of Kanagawa and choose a random girl to become his girlfriend!

"She is not a stranger, Kasamatsu! Her name is Kaede Akina, my girlfriend."

"Do you have her number?" Kasamatsu asked. 

"Nope." Kasamatsu raised an eyebrow at that; how will the relationship last? Can they telepathically reach out to another? 

"Do you know which school she goes to?" 

"Nope." 

"What is her favorite food?"

"Ice cream?"

"What does she like to do on her free time?" 

"Go to the convenience store and buy snacks?"

"You are making this up on the spot, aren't you?" Kobori joined in with the questions.