♥19♥ To you

"Natsuhi-senpai, if a guy asks you to have tea with him as a way to hit on you, would you say yes to him?" Harumi asked Natsuhi.

"Me? Is there a problem with the tea?" Natsuhi's too nice to say no to someone and she really can't see the problem with a man asking a lady to have tea with them as a pick up method at all.

"W-well, no..."

"Then there you go."

"But isn't it weird for someone to suddenly ask you to have tea with him?" Fuyu asked, "I don't think people like that exist..."

"It's a good thing Akina's Dad allow us to use the cafe to celebrate." Shiki put down a plate of sliced watermelons with Akina.

It's been some day since Aozora's victory at the Interhigh and they're spending time with each other at Maple Cafe that belonged to the Kaede family.

"Hmm... There is an orgy in my mouth~." Akina lazily said, munching on the sweet taste of the popular summer fruit.

"Akina-senpai, isn't your boyfriend coming today?" Harumi asked her.

"I've sent a message to him."

"That boyfriend of yours is a little late isn't he? When did you send him a message?" Shiki asked her.

"Once every hour."

"And he is not even replying?! That does it!" Shiki will personally grab that Shooting Guard from Kaijou; how dare he ignore Akina on this very special day?!

"Senpai, wait up!" Harumi followed Shiki.

"Shiki!" Natsuhi know Shiki will end up murdering Moriyama if she's not there to hold her back so she had to go along.

"Fuyu, go with them. Natsuhi alone won't be able to hold Shiki back." Akina said to the blue haired girl, "I'll stay in case Yoshitaka arrives."

"T-then..." Fuyu got going too, following everyone else.

"I wonder what Yoshitaka is doing..."Akina helped herself to to the sliced watermelons, "I hope he shows up..."

When it comes to looking for people, Shiki was an expert at it. Why? Because as the heiress to a Yakuza family, she has a way of being able to make use of people who followed her Father before he passed away.

"They are at Joseph? Okay. Keep an eye on them for me." Luckily for her, she has pinned down Kaijou's current location with ease.

"It's so amazing how Shiki-senpai is able to tell people what to do with just one phone call!" Harumi was fangirling because Shiki was too cool in her eyes.

"Why are they at a family restaurant?" Natsuhi asked Shiki.

"Fuck knows. All I know is there will be a murder scene there unless that guy gives me a good explanation..." Shiki was serious about murdering Moriyama, she was not joking in any way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kise was able to bring a win to the team because he was the only one able to get girls to hang out with them. Their last three attempts to pick up girls failed in a epic way and they have finally took the win.

"Moriyama-senpai, you still haven't told me why you are hitting on other girls when you already have a girlfriend yourself..." Kise asked the Shooting Guard, "Are you okay?"

"You see, she is not really interested in me." Moriyama was finally explaining his reasons, "She is seeing another guy behind my back and I do not appreciate girls who would hurt a guy's pure heart."