♥09♥ River and Sky

"Because the Aozora basketball club for girls no longer exists...?" Kasamatsu repeated Sano's words.

The Kaijou members looked at the team of girls they played against to see that they all have a sad look on their face.

"Hakanai-" Kasamatsu was about to ask Shiki but she shook her head at him.

"It is true I didn't show up during last year's Winter Cup. We lost at the preliminaries... The day after that, I assaulted Sano's twin sister, Kanon, and beaten her into a pulp." Shiki admitted in doing something like that; there's no shame in admitting the truth since she really did hit the girl very badly.

"Kanon-chan is hurt because of you!" One of Aozora's team member shouted.

"Yeah!"

"Kanon-chan did her very best to cover for Point Guard! You showed no appreciation and even hit her for it!"

"Hey, Sano..." She called out his name, "A great liar has to believe in their own lies in order to distort the truth, right? Why don't you tell them the bit about how you locked me inside the equipment shed?"

"Wha- You have no proof that I-"

"Do I look like the sort of person who will seek out evidence? I realized that I have been too nice..." She walked over to him, ignoring the hostile eyes on her, "I should have broken your sister's arms and legs at the time..."

"You!" Sano grabbed her jersey, "You do anything to my sister, I will-"

"You will what?! You know who I am, Sano, until you start telling people the truth, I won't stop either!"

"You bitch!"

"Go on, hit me... Show me just how man you are!" Sano wanted to hit her but his teammates told him otherwise and not to be played around by the witch's clutch.

"Sano, let go of Hakanai..." Kasamatsu grabbed Sano's wrist, "There is no reason to be angry. We can always set up another practice game."

"But-!"

"I don't care what quarrels you two have but this is Kaijou High school's basketball club. You either walk away or settle this in basketball."

"Settle it in basketball? I can thrash them all by myself." Shiki confidently claimed, "You saw me beat them all in basketball and a physical fight, Kasamatsu."

"You see?! This girl-" Sano was about to speak again but Kasamatsu stopped him.

"If you hit this girl, so what? It will just prove that you are hitting a girl, nothing else."

"Tch!" Sano let go of Shiki and he told his team to leave, "Hakanai, I will report you to the student council president! Kiss your revival of the girls team good bye!"

"Go ahead! Don't blame me if your sister comes home with a broken arm!"

"Why are you torturing me like this?! We had something in the past! Are you willing to hurt me?!"

"Yes I am!" 

Shiki's mouth was then covered by Kasamatsu, preventing her from taunting Sano even more.

"Sano, just go!"

Sano had no choice but to leave...

Shiki forced Kasamatsu's hand away from her mouth.

"What did you do that for? Did I ever say I need you to hold me back?" She was looking at Kasamatsu with looks that can kill anything in her sight, "Who do you think you are?"