♥28♥ The end of summer camp

Kasamatsu couldn't face Shiki because he was very shy to do so. Why can't he look at Shiki in the face? Because one thing lead to another and it somehow ended with them doing something steamy on his bed. Kasamatsu went with the flow the whole time, taking the lead the whole time. 

"Are you sure you are a virgin? Not bad for a first time." Shiki had to admit Kasamatsu was good in bed; she bet the boy must have been paying attention to sex education. 

"Shut up..." Kasamatsu's face was in the pillows because he was so embarrassed to look at her in the face. Whenever he looked at her, he's reminded of the way she writhed in pleasure and eyes that begged him for more. In short, he's reminded of their naughty doings whenever he looked at her in the eyes. "I can't believe it..." 

"You better believe it. Looks like you wanted me so much." 

"Shut up..." 

"No need to be embarrassed. We just fucked." 

"..." 

"You even-" 

"I get it already! Just give me some time to get it through my head!" Kasamatsu looked at he in an angry yet comical way. He gasped when she's looking at her cell phone, not bothering to cover her naked top half. "Wah! Sorry!" 

"You've seen all of me already, why are you so shy?" She put her phone away and snuggled close to him, making his face heat up, "What happened to that wild man in bed?"

"Keep your mouth shut. You better not tell anyone about this?" 

"Obviously, I just found out something good about you." Shiki kissed him on the lips, a quick kiss that's quick enough to make him pay attention to her, "I don't like to share good things with other people." 

"How are you still so cool after what we did?" 

"What do you think?" 

It took him a while to realize what she meant by that. He didn't mean to have a dig at her past relationship. 

"I'm sorry..." 

"It's okay. It's just a simple question. Does it bother you that you are not my first?" 

"No! No! I mean, it's still you at the end of the day! It doesn't make you 2nd hand good... Wait, not that I thought of you that way! I-Argh! What the hell am I saying?!" The more he dug for the right words to say, the more he was tripping himself up. He had no idea what he was doing and it was making her smile; she liked to watch him suffer by something he had caused for himself.

"I know, I know. I'm just teasing you." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah. I don't do this thing with just anyone. I have to really like them in order to do so." 

"Geez..." 

"Look at you, already getting a piece of your future girlfriend." 

"Stop teasing me already!" Kasamatsu turned to his side, having enough of her teasing. 

"Yes, yes, I'll stop now. Face this way and let me hug you." 

"Hn..." He faced her again, smiling a little. "I don't hate doing things with you." 

"I'll take it that you love it." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of their final day at camp. Both Aozora and Kaijou will start preparing for the Winter Cup back at their own respective schools. They will strive to stand at the stadium's basketball court again and aim for the win.