♥24♥ Summer Romance Part 3

That night, Harumi was in Kise's bedroom. They were not doing anything obscene, they were just discussing about pairing their teammates together. 

"Okay, it's so obvious that Natsuhi-senpai and Kobori-senpai are literally a married couple." Harumi drew chibi versions of her senpai and Kobori, "Akina-senpai and Moriyama-senpai are already fucking each other..." 

"Eh?!" Kise didn't think his senpai would have the audacity to do that here! Whose room were they doing that in?!  

"Kasamatsu-senpai and Shiki-senpai... Shiki-senpai is already doing  good job of making him her thing." 

"Wait, why can't we make it the other way around? You're making my senpai look like he can't get girls..." 

"Kise, are you blind? It's so obvious that your senpai doesn't have the guts to do anything. Without Shiki-senpai, your senpai would have ended up being a 40 year old virgin." 

"That's not true! I'll let you know that Kasamatsu-senpai, who does nothing to get girls attention, is actually quite popular with girls back in Kaijou!" 

"Shiki-senpai is looked up to by both boys and girls, and she isn't afraid to speak her mind out when she needs to." 

Both Harumi and Kise were in a feud to determine who was the real 'alpha' between Shiki and Kasamatsu. Kise was sticking up for Kasamatsu because Kasamatsu was a born leader to lead Kaijou and he deserves respect! Harumi was sticking up for Shiki because she's a born leader both on the court and off the court so obviously that makes Shiki the alpha no matter what, right? 

"Harumi-senpai is being mean!" 

"Because your Senpai is too much of a pussy to touch a woman?" 

"Don't call my senpai that! I'll prove that Kasamatsu-senpai is the alpha between them!" 

"Hah! Like that will happen!" 

"Want to make a bet with me?" 

"Heh, you will lose. Fine, if you win, I'll give you anything you want." Harumi was so certain there's no way for Kasamatsu to be an alpha when it comes to girls. 

"Anything? Even if I ask for your virginity?" For a moment there, there was a dark streak in his eyes that hid lust within; Kise's a man after all.

"You're pretty open about this, aren't you? Fine, that is if your senpai can do it." 

"I'll be sure to not disappoint you!" Kise gave Harumi a thumbs up, hoping he will score a win! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You idiot!" Kise was hit in the head by Kasamatsu. Why? He went up to Kasamatsu during breakfast and told him all about the bet he has made with Harumi. Kasamatsu was not happy about this at all; why was he involved in something he doesn't want to be a part of?! "Hakanai and I are...not a couple!" 

"But We saw her kiss you and you didn't say no to it!" 

Kasamatsu was still when he heard that, his fork dropping to the plate in the process. 

"Who told you about that?!" 

"We saw." 

"You were spying?!" Another hit again, "No wonder you didn't show up at all! You planned it! Do you have any idea how nervous I was?!" 

"Please don't hit a model in the face! I have a photoshoot with Harumi-senpai later!" 

"Damn you, Kise! Just damn you!" Kasamatsu put his hands on his forehead, "You better kiss that bet goodbye because I want nothing to do with it."