♥31♥ Summer day at the river

Recently Kobori has been asked by his classmates about the blonde beauty with big boobs. He's usually out of the spotlight but it seems like hanging out with Natsuhi regularly lead to him being what his classmates would call 'luckiest guy in the world'. He doesn't think he's lucky, any guy can become good friends with a beautiful girl, right? 

"She is just a friend." Kobori always used this phrase for the guys who asked what his relationship with her was. It was true, Tsuyu Natsuhi was a friend of his. Was there anything more than that?

There's no practice today but Kobori decided to practice during his day off. He doesn't have any special techniques of his own so the least he should do was to be there and provide the best support for the team. 

"Kobori-kun, found you~." Natsuhi got a lot of attention from the passing Kaijou students because of her stunning beauty. 

"Tsuyu-san? What are you doing here?" 

"Can I borrow you for the day?" 

"Eh? B-borrow? Eh?!" 

"Yep, I'd like to borrow your time. Do you think you can give some time for me?" 

"S-sure..." What was this feeling? He can feel his heart beating out of accordance. Was it because Natsuhi wanted to borrow him for the day? And what does she mean by 'borrow'? And for a whole day? Can it be...? "T-Tsuyu-san, is this...a date?" 

"Whatever you want to call it. It will make me really happy if it was a date." 

"R-really?" He never had a girl this happy to want to go on a date with him before. When it comes to the opposite sex, he doesn't have much luck in it like Kise does so it was something new for him. 

"You look so surprised, Kobori-kun." 

"I am." He's plain. Without basketball, he's just a tall guy and that was about it. He doesn't have anything special because his life was pretty normal so why would a beauty like Natsuhi would want to hang out with him when she can choose someone better?

Natsuhi rolled her eyes at his words and linked to his arm, "It's a date, let's go." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsuhi borrowed Kobori to go clothes shopping with. The girls were busy with their own things so Natsuhi thought she should ask Kobori to come shopping with her. Natsuhi also has her reasons too; Kobori would jog past her house every day at the same time and she's worried that he would wear himself out. She was worried about his well being and she wanted him to rest for a day and not push himself. 

"You look beautiful in anything you wear." Kobori said from the chair he was sitting on.

They were now in a different clothing shop and sitting by Kobori's legs were shopping bags from various shops that belonged to Natsuhi. Natsuhi bought them from shops that had a good deal. When it comes to getting the best deal and looking beautiful, he can see she's an expert at it. 

"You're too kind to me, Kobori-kun." 

"But you really are beautiful." 

After watching her buy the new clothes, he carried her shopping bags for her like a gentleman. They were now leaving the shop and decided to go somewhere to eat. Kobori recommended a good place to eat and they agreed to go to it. 

"Kouji-kun." 

"..." 

"Hey, Kouji-kun." 

"Eh? You were calling me?" 

"Of course." 

"Ah!" Kobori blushed; he has been called by his given name! 

"Is it not okay?" 

"No! Uh, I mean, yes! Of course it's okay for you to call me that." Kobori was flustered about this, no one call him that but his parents and his brother so he's a little surprised by Natsuhi.

"In return, will you call me Natsuhi?" Just like her teammates, she wanted him to call her by her given name.

"Ah, that...N-Natsuhi-san." 

"Hmm~, that sounds a lot better. Call me that from now on, I won't listen to you if you call me 'Tsuyu-san', okay?" 

"Tsu...Natsuhi-san, you are too nice to me. Shouldn't you save this for someone special?" When he said that, Natsuhi just laughed a little. 

"What if I think you are special?" 

"I'm plain though." 

"...what if I like plain guys?" She told him with a gentle smile. 

Before Kobori can ask her of anything, they arrived at the family restaurant that he recommended. The waiter gave them a small booth and handed them their menu too. 

 "I am pretty plain too, you know?" Natsuhi's words nearly made him drop his jaw; Natsuhi's possibly the most beautiful girl he had got to know! Why would she think she's plain? "I'm always told I am beautiful. It's as if my worth is only in my looks. Without basketball, I am just a pretty face." 

"I am glad to know the basketball side of you." The Kaijou team members all have an interest in the Aozora team's counterparts. Kobori doesn't tell anyone about this but he always kept an eye at Natsuhi whenever he's watching her matches or practices. He liked watching her, she's got more than just looks and she's got one hell of a shot with her special technique. It always amazed Kobori how she was able to launch the ball to the basket from either the half court or the full court. 

"You are amazing too. You support your team better than I do." 

"That's not true..." 

"It's true. When it comes to support, Shiki is definitely the best at it. She is so quick to cover everything. I am just a convenient player that's able to launch the ball from one side of the court."

"That's not true, you're needed on the basketball court. Without you, the team wouldn't be complete."

Natsuhi smiled at his words, finding him a pleasant to talk with. 

"You too, without you, Kaijou wouldn't be complete. You shouldn't overwork yourself." 

"Wha..." 

Their food came and Natsuhi decided that they should enjoy a good meal. 

As he ate, Kobori wondered if Natsuhi knew he was pushing himself. He was happy to know she cared about him a lot... 

"Can we...can we do this again?" Natsuhi asked him. 

"You really want to?" Kobori asked her again. 

"Yes. I would love to go on a date with you again and again." Natsuhi made it clear that she liked him. She liked him a lot and she would like to be more than that with him. 

"Natsuhi-san, are you sure?" 

"I am sure. When you don't have practice, let's go on a date again." 

With that, he's looking forward to the next time there's no practice. He will definitely take the time off basketball and spend time with his girlfriend...