♥40♥ Limitless Sky (Ending)

The Kaijou members can tell Shiki was in the Zone along with Harumi. The passes and shots were so quick that Akina, Natsuhi, and Fuyu took their time to realize the ball was even passed to them!

'They're too fast...' Akina thought to herself, 'I've never seen Shiki like this before!' She shot a three pointer into the basket from very far away, earning another three points for the team. 

Whenever the other team managed to get the ball, Shiki will use that god-like speed of hers to steal it back. Everything felt like slow motion to her so she had no idea just how fast she was going to the others' eyes. If it weren't for Harumi receiving her passes most of the time, their score would not have gone up so quickly. 

The quintuplets were all overwhelmed, they can no longer attack with outside shots because Shiki made it impossible for them to shoot. It was frustrating them, it aggravated them; Harumi was not the most dangerous member of Aozora, it was Shiki! 

Shiki was able to dodge all of the hits with intent. Every trip of the feet, every elbow hits, and every punches thrown her way. The confident look on her face never disappeared, she was moving in a speed no one can compare with. 

"Don't play like ruffians!" The coach from the other team shouted at her girls, seeing that they were trying to attack Shiki without being caught by the referee. 'Why are they not listening?! They usually quiver when I shout!?' 

Shiki decided it was very annoying and she decided to punish the girls. She smirked faked a fall in front of one of the sisters. 

"Foul! Aozora, free throw!" The referee shouted after a blow of the whistle. 

The audience all called out to Tsuchi Academy as nothing but cheaters and hope they fail to win. Only Harumi  was able to tell Shiki was faking the fall. 

'It was so close! Shiki-senpai was so close to that hit just then...!' Harumi may be in the Zone but she felt Shiki's use of the Zone was above another level. In fact, Shiki has always been someone far from her. Harumi doesn't know why Shiki made her the ace of the team when Shiki herself was clearly capable of being the ace and the captain at the very same time.

"Hmm...why is everyone moving so slow?" Shiki wondered to herself as she performed a free throw.

'Shiki-senpai is still unaware!!!' Harumi screamed in her thought, finding it impossible for Shiki to be this unaware! 

The female coach was biting her nails with worry, if the quintuplets displayed such behaviour, it will be obvious something was going wrong!

"I knew it..." Kumo walked over to the female caoch, "They are doping, aren't they? They have went overboard with it this time, right? In exchange for extra boost, they get aggravated easily..." 

"So what? Everybody does it! You really think everyone play fairly at these sport events? Everyone wants to win, everyone wants to reach for the top!" 

"Just because everyone does it like you claim, it doesn't justify your rights to do it! It means you are just as wrong as those 'everyone' you claim there is!" Kumo shouted. 

"Tch! What are you going to do about it? Tell the referee?" 

"No. Our captain would never allow me to do such a thing."

"Huh?" 

"She will defeat your team and win with pride." Kumo said with a very confident smile, "Our girls went down the wrong road before, but they're back on the right track again!" 

The game was definitely looking in favor for Aozora, the score has finally reversed! 

113-110!