♥33♥ In that season, I looked at the river

"I am really sorry that stupid Ying and Yang somehow took 'inviting' for 'kidnapping'. Now that you're here anyway, welcome." Shiki untied Kasamatsu Yukio from the binding of ropes and freed him. 

"They really freaked me out..." Kasamatsu looked at her and thought she looked really pretty in a yukata. 

Kasamatsu was walking out of the school gates of Kaijou until he was knocked out by a knock-out gas and rendered unconscious. His teammates were freaked out because Ying and Yang were wearing masks at the time of what looked like a kidnapping. When he became conscious again, he was tied up and gagged, presented to a rather shocked Shiki. 

"But Hime, didn't you say you wanted to invite him over?" Ying looked thoroughly beaten up compare to his brother, who only have a black eye. 

Shiki took the liberty of beating them both up for what looked like a kidnapping. Shiki had to call Kasamatsu's teammates and parents and inform them that Kasamatsu was safe and will return home soon. 

"I meant invite him over dinner, moron." 

"Oh..." Ying misinterpreted her words! He thought her words meant to kidnap Kasamatsu! 

"Moron." Shiki looked at Kasamatsu, "Well, do you want to stay for dinner?" 

"A-are you sure?" Kasamatsu asked her. 

"Yeah. In this house, I am the rules." 

"You are the rules?" 

"Anyway, I have martial arts practice so I'm going to need some time away from you. Feel free to explore the house or watch me practice." Shiki smiled at him as she walked away from him. 

Kasamatsu looked around the traditional Japanese home and he thought it really suited Shiki's style. 

"Hey, you better not be thinking dirty thoughts about our Hime in her own home!" It was very hard for Kasamatsu to take Ying seriously because of the way he took Shiki's beating without defending himself. Why did he not defend himself anyway? 

"I wasn't thinking about that at all. Other than that, you know martial arts too so why did you take the beating? Are you a masochist?" 

"I would never defend when Hime hits me! Getting hits from Hime means she has seen what you did and she does not acknowledge it! It is much better than having her not knowing you exist!" 

"I don't understand you and I don't want to either. How come your twin only got a black eye?" 

"Because my brother is the one who orchestrated the idea and made me come along." Yang answered. 

'I find it hard to believe Shiki's family are full of yakuzas...' Kasamatsu can only see idiots instead of yakuza members.

He chose to watch Shiki practice since he thought it was rude to explore someone else's home. Kasamatsu may be watching her from the background but that doesn't stop him from being bored, it was interesting to watch a beautiful girl like Shiki knowing how to fight. He was a little happy to be kidnapped because it's not often to be able to see Shiki doing something that does not involve basketball. 

Shiki was wearing a white tabi and a navy blue hakama pants during her practice. She was showing the same level of focus like she would for basketball. The way she defended from Yang's punches and kicks with ease showed Kasamatsu that she's taught and disciplined in the way of fighting from a young age. After 

"Shiki is literally raised by Kumo and everyone in Hakanai household." Yang said as he sat on the floor with Kasamatsu, "We're all a bunch of men, we don't really know how to raise a girl. With no female role model, to show her how to be a woman, we all worried what kind of lady she would become. Honestly, she can play the role of a man and a woman at the same time, that girl knows no fear." 

"Huh..." 

"One thing Kumo, my brother, and all of us worry about is what if she's hurt by a guy. After we heard she got hurt by Sano, we really did think of murdering that guy and burying him somewhere but that would risk Shiki losing a member of her family so we didn't do anything like that." Yang looked at Kasamatsu to see the boy was listening to his every words. He gave a small smile knowing he listened to him. "I think we can trust Shiki with you." 

"R-really...?" 

"She likes you, Kasamatsu. That is good enough." 

"Kasamatsu, I'm done with practice. Sorry for boring you to death." Shiki walked to Kasamatsu and held a hand out for him to grab so he can get up. 

Kasamatsu looked at Yang before he looked at Shiki's hand. He took her hand and stood up on his feet again. He watched Ying and Yang purposely leaving them all alone. 

"Shall I teach you a few moves? You can test them on Kise." He liked the sound of that. He would love to use some new moves on Kise. 

"Teach me." 

"Okay, I'll teach you my favorites..." 

Ying and Yang were responsible for making dinner tonight while Shiki and Kasamatsu have their alone time at the family dojo. 

Kasamatsu was thrown to the floor quite a few times by some of Shiki's favorite throws. There was something about a girl knowing how to make a few fighting moves made him notice her. 

It was his turn to throw her to the floor with what he has been taught. 

"Hold me close like that, bring your foot out like that...and...slam me down!" Kasamatsu floored her the same way she did to him earlier. However, because he slipped, he fell on top of her and his face landed onto her boobs. 

Shiki stared at the ceiling in shock, Kasamatsu literally forgot how to breathe at his rather soft landing. It took a while before Kasamatsu slowly got up...

"S-s-sorry..." 

"Pfft, you are a pervy boy after all. Lucky you, right?" Instead of being embarrassed and hitting him for it, she chose to tease him about it. 

"Eh?" 

"We've done things much worse than what happened just now." Shiki got up from the wooden floor and smirked at Kasamatsu, "You are lucky you are the one who landed on me." 

"What if it wasn't me?" 

"That person would have been destroyed." 

"I see..." Kasamatsu then thought of something, "Oi, Shiki!" 

"Yes-" Her lips were sealed in a sudden kiss by Kasamatsu. She stilled in the kiss because she didn't expect it from the usually shy him. She closed her eyes as she felt her face flushing at the way he's invading the inside of her mouth. 

Kasamatsu pulled away and it was his turn to look real smug, "If we're going to be together, I'll be taking the lead."