❤️23❤️ Summer Romance Part 2

"You look so happy when it's just breakfast..." Nakamura was walking back to the table with his food that he picked out from the buffet area. He noticed Fuu was smiley and he wondered why that was.

"It's because I can eat anything with anyone." Being a rich girl all her life, Fuu never got the chance to experience what commoners experience and she's so happy to be able to eat food outside of the rich circle.

"You don't feel annoyed going from a princess lifestyle to that of a pauper?" Nakamura started to learn a little bit of the Chinese girl and he has learnt a little of her background.

"What's a pauper?" As far as he knew, Fuu was very different compare to the common image of a rich person. He was at ease with her most of the time, finding her enthusiasm somewhat pleasant to see.

"A poor person, a peasant..."

"Oh... No, I don't care what is in others' wallet."

"What about your friends back in Hong Kong?"

"They didn't want to be friends with me after they knew my family's company went bankrupt..." 

Behind that pleasant and warm smile was a sad side. Nakamura felt sorry for Fuu; what kind of friends would care about what's in each other's wallet?

Fuu stopped chewing her food as she noticed Nakamura stopped eating and looked at her with a concerned look. She smiled back at him, showing him a contrast in their expressions.

"It's okay! I am here in Japan! I'll just make a lot of new friends here!" 

"Fuu, you've got crumbs on your face, worry about that first..." Nakamura passed her the napkin so she can clean up her mess. "And it's fine not to think about your old friends, you have some that likes you for you...starting with me, your senpai." 

"Ooh! Shinya-senpai is flirting with me!" 

"Don't announce it loudly!"

Since it was a rest day today, everyone went to do their own things. 

Harumi and Kise were together, the two of them went to do some light shopping. A lot of girls who passed them by gave Kise their hopeful look, in hope he will look at them. Harumi on the other hand had guys looking at her with a blush.

However, Kise's attention was on Harumi because she looked good in the clothes that she's trying on. 

"As expected of the girl behind Miharu..." Since Harumi and Miharu were the same person, it's obvious that Harumi would look good in any clothings.

"Hey, have you heard what the magazine gas been saying?" Harumi asked him.

"Are you bothered by it? I'm not." There has been a rumor that Kise was dating Miharu since they were showing up in a lot of magazines, posters, commercials, and so on together. Kise wasn't bothered by it at all because he doesn't mind Harumi one bit. Harumi also doesn't mind it because she hasn't done anything wrong and she has no needs to defend herself or Kise at this point.

"I like both Miharu and Harumi-senpai..." He then tilt her chin up when they were at the corner of the quiet boutique, flashing his dazzling smile at her, "I might like Harumi-senpai a bit more..."
Kise was being a tease and she can see that. Harumi decided to return the fire, touching Kise's lips

"I like you a bit more than Miharu too, looking at your lips makes me want to put mine against it." She was able to make Kise taken back. She stuck her tongue out in a playful manner after teasing him for a bit, "You can't outflirt a senpai, my dearest kouhai."