♥39♥ Infinite Sky

Natsuhi and Fuyu continued to take turns to intercept Shiki's passes. Shiki had no idea what was going on with them but she did not say a thing against their plan because the gap between the scores were decreasing bit by bit. Shiki was not angry of the two taller girls because she's the captain; who's going to trust her teammates if she's not going to trust them? 

Akina scored another 3 pointer when the ball made it to her. Akina had no idea what was going on but she was glad Natsuhi and Fuyu were guiding the ball to the right players at the right time. Not that Shiki's job as a Point Guard was going off, but it was to confuse the quintuplets. 

"Time Out!" Tsuchi Academy's coach called the quintuplets back. Everyone was allowed to have a short break. "What the hell was that?! You're letting them beat you! Drink up and get back out there!" 

On the other hand, Kumo was telling the girls to continue as they were. 

"I don't know about that plan you two came up with but I am very happy you two are in the spotlight now. If we can win the 3rd quarter with the plan you two came up with, we wouldn't need Harumi here use the Zone." 

"Natsuhi-senpai, Fuyu-senpai, you two are amazing!" Harumi pumped a fist up, "With such reliable senpais, we can win this!" 

"Natsuhi, Fuyu, ready to take the spotlight?" Shiki stood up and looked over her shoulder, "Let's go!" 

The game resumed once again. Harumi looked at the quintuplets and she noticed something a bit off. 

"Shiki-senpai, psst!" 

"Yes?" 

"Look at their faces...if that's not the face of a predator, I don't know what is!" 

"Well why don't you look at my face?" Looking at Shiki's face, Harumi can see a kind smile. However, Harumi can feel a dangerous aura, a much scarier aura! 

"Um...Shiki-senpai is scarier!" 

"I wonder what Harumi-senpai and Hakanai-senpai is talking about..." Kise asked Kasamatsu with wonder. 

"I bet Shiki is asking who is scarier, those girls or her." Kasamatsu answered with a smirk.

"Is that a trick question?! That's like asking if you're scary or someone else is scary!" 

"And what's your answer?" 

"You obviously!" 

"Good answer." Kasamatsu finished his sentence with a hit to the head for the blonde. 

Shiki noticed the change in aura from the girls. What was this feeling? Those girls were looking more fierce than before. She asked Harumi who was scarier in a joking way so she wouldn't notice it but Shiki would be lying if she said she wasn't lying. 

The game resumed and the quintuplets has suddenly gotten very fast in reaction and techniques, so fast that Shiki was overwhelmed when one of them performed a drive right in front of her. 

"Ah-!" Shiki lost her balance and she landed on the floor as one of the girls performed a three pointer behind her. 

"You're 100 years too early to be competing with us!" The usually quiet girl suddenly snapped at Shiki with a lot of ferocity, "We are the winner! Stay down!" 

"Tch..." 

"Shiki-senpai!" Harumi helped Shiki up, "Senpai, are you okay?" 

"I am fine." Shiki got up from the floor and she looked at the Tsuchi Academy girls with a challenging look, "I don't know what has changed but I am not one who will stay down!"