♥30♥ The River in the Spring

"Again?" A fellow female model pouted when Kise refused to go to karaoke again, "This is the 3rd weekend, Kise-kun, are you avoiding me on purpose?" 

"I just have better thing to do than going to karaoke." 

"Is it because you have a girlfriend?" The beautiful model wanted to know the identity of the girl who has been keeping Kise occupied during the weekends. "Hey, I am sure I can show you a better than whoever you are seeing..." 

"Sorry, I can't possibly say no to her. See you later!" Kise left in a hurry, hoping he can run into her at the usual place...

Kise ran his way to the street basketball court to see Harumi playing basketball against some 1st year high schoolers. He can see that they were all enjoying the friendly game, no one looked hostile towards her. Kise watched from the outside of the wired fence, watching the way Harumi would use her drive to break into the enemy's territory. 

Harumi has been teaching these freshmens from another school how to play basketball. It's a good training for herself too because she's reflecting on the basics each weekend. 

'Her drive has improved...' Kise thought to himself. 

Harumi passed the ball to a 1st year male and he attempted to shoot the ball but his shot did not reach the basket. 

"You need to put more power in your arms." Harumi instructed. 

"Hanamichi-san, thank you for the practice!" They all bowed in appreciation, "We'll see you tomorrow!"

"It's okay, you guys are improving greatly. Keep up the good work." 

"Yes!"

When the 1st years left, Harumi noticed Kise's handsome smile. 

"Kise, came to watch again?" 

"Harumi-senpai, you are looking more and more like a senpai each day." 

"Heh, thank you." 

Kise took out a sports drink and handed it to her. Harumi smiled at his offer and she happily took the drink. 

"I've been seeing you here recently during the weekend. What's up?" Harumi asked him. 

"I want to play basketball with you too." Kise's aim each weekend was to have a one on one with her. There's something he needed to do and only she can help him achieve it. 

On the other hand, Harumi also needed Kise; she needed to aim for something and she believed Kise will be able to help her achieve it. 

"What a funny thing, I was about to ask that of you too." Harumi smiled, "Let me have a break and I will be with you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blue spark in her right eye started to fade away, fatigue kicking in. 

"Gotcha!" Kise caught Harumi again before she can fall forward, "Senpai, you have extended your time for it again." 

"Hn. Kise, c-can you carry me home again?" 

"Ah." 

'His eyes... He has extended the use of Perfect Copy with another 1 minute. 3 minutes of having Kise on the court will be the most troublesome thing.' Harumi has been keeping an eye on Kise's aim and she can see he was improving each weekend. 

This has become a regular thing for them; she will help him expand the time limit for his Perfect Copy, and Kise will in return help her expand the time limit for her Half-Zone. The two of them play against one another in a one on one in order to push themselves to the limit and aim for the goal. With Harumi alone, Kise's able to feel pressure because her Half-Zone was able to make him play at his best without hesitation. They were willing to help one another because they both wanted to win the competition in the sport they loved.