♥15♥ Kanagawa's Sky

When Kaijou won, the blue elites cheered their hearts out because they were able to represent Kanagawa and compete in summer's competition.

Kasamatsu looked at Sano to see him crying in frustration. He walked over to Sano...

"What?" Sano asked Kasamatsu.

"That was a good game. You have lead your team well."

"We would have won if Shiki didn't rob my chance to compete... I see, this was the pain I brought upon her. It's so frustrating knowing I can't do a thing..."

"It's too late to see that now. You shouldn't have done what you did to Hakanai." Kasamatsu said to Sano, "At least you watched your team play, Hakanai didn't even get a chance to watch the match."

"I wish I can go back in time and redo everything... Then maybe Shiki and I can still..." Sano chose not to say anything further and he wished Kasamatsu luck.

'Sano and Hakanai...' Kasamatsu wondered what Shiki would have said if she heard Sano's words...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are we here again?" Kasamatsu, who was cheering along with his teammates before, was now scowling because they went from leaving the final league stadium to watching the girl's final league game. "We managed to pass the preliminaries! I want to go home!

"Because I want to scout cute girls. Why?" Moriyama's blunt words made Kasamatsu rage.

"You have a girlfriend! Don't be selfish!"

"It's not selfish if you know your girl is seeing another guy behind your back."

"What?!" Everyone was shocked at their Shooting Guard's words.

"But Mo(r)iyama-san, we have front row seat just to see-"

—The finals between Aozora Academy and Tsukuhina High school will begin! The winner will represent Kanagawa to compete within the Interhigh!—

Both teams headed out of the doors. Shiki walked out with her team, clad with white, black, and gold, they're ready to win.

"Kise~!" Harumi waved at Kise and the blonde was happy to wave back at her.

"Harumi-senpai, good luck~!" The waving blonde didn't keep that smile up for long because the person next to him had enough of him.

"Quit it! Let them focus!" Kasamatsu whacked Kise for that.

"The girls from the other team are rather tall... They are all practically my height..." Kobori wasn't having a good feeling about this since only Natsuhi and Fuyu were of good heights within their team. 'Yukihime-san is the second tallest of the team so I am guessing she and Tsuyu-san will be the central scorers... That is unless the other three has something in their sleeves.'

"Snow P(r)incess wi(ll) be fine, (r)ight?!" Hayakawa didn't want to believe the other team will win just because of their advantage with height.

"Height is a good thing but Hakanai and the others are not at a disadvantage.

"Let's have a good game." Shiki held her hand out to shake with the captain of the team but the girl had a very smug look on her face.

"We beat your team at the preliminaries last year at the Winter Cup. I have to say, that was the easiest game we have ever won."

"What can I say, we came back to fuck your chance up to win the Interhigh." Shiki didn't get the chance to shake hands with the very tall girl but she managed to leave with the captain stutter for a good comeback.